**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Outlet 25 off

Attachments

• IMG_0035.png
    IMG_0035.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 606
Fedex lost a pair of $500 RRL selvedge jeans back when I lived in CO.

Called Ralph and he was like DONT WORRY SON and shipped me another pair. Like a week after the replacement pair came here is some random packahe from Fedex at the door and sure enough it was the original pair. Sold them on ebay for more than the sale price I paid. One of my most expensive pair of jeans I got for free, thanks Fedex!
I had Wal-Mart online do that almost exact scenario with a set of tires - TWICE! You take them little blessing when they come, 'cause they offset all the times I blew my own foot off, some stupid way.

That wallet is FIRE slaughterx slaughterx

Last edited:
What do the cookie crewnecks look like? Don’t recall seeing those variants when the circle ski stuff was in stores, or since on resell pages for that matter.

Meanwhile...
seib43gas.jpg

IMG_1661.jpeg

IMG_1659.jpeg

IMG_1654.jpeg

Truly buying "for life". Truly for "bury me with the Lo on." Never flipping any Lo, ever again. The Summer tees as pictured are a prime example of previous foolishness. Not a single one is with me now. Those wrongs, too, shall be righted. While everyone is looking over "there", I'm low, laying in the tall grass.

Meanwhile...
seib43gas.jpg

IMG_1661.jpeg

IMG_1659.jpeg

IMG_1654.jpeg

Truly buying "for life". Truly for "bury me with the Lo on." Never flipping any Lo, ever again. The Summer tees as pictured are a prime example of previous foolishness. Not a single one is with me now. Those wrongs, too, shall be righted. While everyone is looking over "there", I'm low, laying in the tall grass.
That’s how I felt about moving my OG P2 hoody years ago every time I seen one it was always for some absurd price but then a few months ago i randomly came a cross one on a JP site for a reasonable price and didn’t hesitate to pull the trigger.

That’s how I felt about moving my OG P2 hoody years ago every time I seen one it was always for some absurd price but then a few months ago i randomly came a cross one on a JP site for a reasonable price and didn’t hesitate to pull the trigger.

I used to regret moving that hoody but it's a nightmare to care for. The blue would run on the white sleeves just by looking at it 😂

Element with the slowest shipping ever. Tee showed up yesterday. Its super thin and boxy/short. Not my type of tee. I'm sending it back.

Green hat should be here today

Back
Top Bottom