**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

$70. If you check eBay they are all over eBay right now.

IMG_1741.jpeg

THIS^^^^^ I paid retail for the first two, but the far right, just snagged up off da Slay for $30 to my door. Just going back on these World Wide Webs and picking stuff up indiscriminately.

Snipers in grass gas mask.jpg
I'm still on CP93 and Hi Tech (always), KSwiss* and Polo Country for life. I AM the opposing bidder. Guerilla surf. I AM the promo code. Live 30 minutes from a Ralphy Outlet in Simpsonville, KY, been in it once, like, 6 years ago? Peace to Al Gore's amazing Internets.
IMG_1740.jpeg

* (Now those, I have to pay for. Dearly.)
thumbnail_D60B2D7F-0D32-472E-BEBC-8B7DC81F07AA.jpg

Walked into the Outlet today to ask any details on the Black Friday Sale. They said it will be 40% off clearance and 50% off everything else.

He also mentioned that the sale starts the Monday prior to the Black Friday .. so the 20th.

My outlet (Massachusetts) also had a LOT of the 92 Ski collection from previous seasons. They were retailing the same prices as they were that season, 398 for sweaters, 198 for hoodies, etc.

What’s the cheapest yaw see polo bear sweaters go for? I want one this szn

Usually around $200 or so but I am sure better deals have been found. I dunno how much I paid for my bear sweater but I know it was less than $200, but that was years ago.

Yes I’ve bought a few things it’s all legit
Yea I’ve copped online and Instore from them as well… never doing that instore **** again… drove from Jersey all the way there… won a raffle or some **** for some kixx to cop from them… they do seem to have a lot more in store than online… last time I was there instore was maybe 3-4 years ago.. damn I forgot about em

Glad I was able to snag one of these locally for over 50% off - prices are going insane though
IMG_7568.jpeg

Decided to scan the white polo country logo T QR codes for both the department store & outlet versions, found the department store version uses a higher quality cotton (30/1 versus 20/1) so I’ll have to grab one of those once the sales hit.
IMG_7482.jpeg

Set completed 😎.. shout out to the breh on here that put me on the joint on eBay.. these have been on my list for a minute

IMG_7758.jpeg
Anywhere I can grab those maroon sweats in XL? Just looked real quick on eBay and didn’t see any

Glad I was able to snag one of these locally for over 50% off - prices are going insane though
IMG_7568.jpeg

Decided to scan the white polo country logo T QR codes for both the department store & outlet versions, found the department store version uses a higher quality cotton (30/1 versus 20/1) so I’ll have to grab one of those once the sales hit.
IMG_7482.jpeg
where can i cop that skully fam? joints are fire... been looking for this one in particular for a minute

IMG_0253.png

Anyone seen this in person? I know it’s pretty simple.. was looking for some stuff to go with the neon 95s or electric green 6s and found this but some of the lighting in RL’s photos definitely doesn’t live up to what you thought when you have it person

Back
Top Bottom