**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

20231108_235538.jpg
20231108_235555.jpg

Last edited:
I keep getting ads to my inbox about ne sweaters from the RL main site but the one sweater I'm looking for has yet to show up

I had to delete the app. It didn't work smoothly while browsing RRL stuff and my browser was redirecting for the app.

I’m assuming price range gonna be $250-$350 if your lucky, but a lot of people probably waiting for this to go cheaper, I collect bear sweaters so I’m definitely waiting for a sale on this
$300 would be the sweet spot. I collect holiday sweaters so this caters to both groups which means double the demand :rofl: best of luck if you see it go on sale for that price range let me know and i'll do the same :emoji_handshake:

Sale dates from last year:
50% Off All Apparel: Valid November 21, 2022 through November 28, 2022, at Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores

40% off $125+ This offer is valid from November 22, 2022, at 3:15 a.m. PT to November 25, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PT on select full-price and sale styles, as marked, at RalphLauren.com only

the .com sale was pretty weak with a lot of items being pulled from the site before the sale

Reminder that chase cards have 5% cashback on outlet orders when the offer is added to your card

I have no idea how I got on the mailing list of something called "The Rake", but a couple of weeks ago, these emails started popping up. I glance them over, and today, there was this;

Edit, weird double post, but here’s a bonus picture to make good. lol
IMG_1728.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom