**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Naw they ain’t holdin for BF.. what you see is what you get that’s why I stopped goin to the outlet as often as I used to

It’s mainly full of stuff that I was able to get from Macys, etc months ago right when stuff reached the final markdown before considered “last act.”

Not to mention for it to be an outlet, a lot of the stuff is marked higher than it use to be. I don’t even know what are outlet exclusives anymore that use to draw us in

40 percent off on RL app when you spend $125+

My yearly treat… went ham again.. some great deals and most of the stuff in my wishlist was on sale…

I didn’t need ANOTHER 🤦‍♂️ coat but it was 40% off and after reading reviewers it’s actually TWO coats. Maybe I’m late on this

The “liner” is a bubble coat that attaches to the top coat. What a bargain

https://www.ralphlauren.com/0044457166.html
https://www.ralphlauren.com/0044457166.html
IMG_7543.png
IMG_7544.png

40 percent off on RL app when you spend $125+
Great sale. It tells me they need to make room for the upcoming Winter Collection roll outs. Nothing that's must-have, so I'll live through you guys posting you new deliveries.
Naw they ain’t holdin for BF.. what you see is what you get that’s why I stopped goin to the outlet as often as I used to

It’s mainly full of stuff that I was able to get from Macys, etc months ago right when stuff reached the final markdown before considered “last act.”

Not to mention for it to be an outlet, a lot of the stuff is marked higher than it use to be. I don’t even know what are outlet exclusives anymore that use to draw us in
True. Glad to get a 2nd chance at last year's items, but those prices are higher. 50%Off all apparel helps.

The Outlet exclusive this year is the Crewneck Dumb&Dumber Bear Sweater. The retail version last year was a Turtleneck. Outlet version is better.

I’m pretty sure last year we got the standard store sale plus an extra discount for those of us who receive text promos. I was going to get that black sweatsuit with the gold horses but it was still 178 for the set. Not worth it

That’s why I don’t even bother going. Plus it’s too far for me; West County mall is half the distance and takes about 15 min to get there.

Going to Outlet today but don’t have an active e-mail coupon. Does anyone have a Factory barcode coupon i can use / scan by chance? Thanks.

I dont think they start again until the 28th... I just got a 20% off coupon. If anyone gets a 30% slide me a DM

Back
Top Bottom