**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Quality is so good too. It’s all soft touch. I do think i’m going for the brown tonight.
I definitely have to size down in those they use to be true to size now I feel like they extra bulky just like the denim one that’s online now I bought a large had to switch for a a medium but I love these fleece lined shirts

Might have pulled the trigger on that shacket if they had a Medium left in the blue/white. Don't think I can go down to a small, measurements make the large sound huge. Also, I've been wildin on jacket/coat purchases lately. Just pillows for me.

Why are these sweats so comfortable compared to their joggers?

IMG_8455.jpeg

Extra 25% clearance at factory stores and they are sending out 30% coupons you can stack. I just dropped $412 on the tiger varsity jacket ($700), the laurel track jacket Ive been looking for ($200) and these bandana distressed jeans ($200) I been wait for. I might order this oxford shirt too but damn I wasnt expecting on copping that jacket but for $262 I had to.

Extra 25% clearance at factory stores and they are sending out 30% coupons you can stack. I just dropped $412 on the tiger varsity jacket ($700), the laurel track jacket Ive been looking for ($200) and these bandana distressed jeans ($200) I been wait for. I might order this oxford shirt too but damn I wasnt expecting on copping that jacket but for $262 I had to.
Yea I ain’t get no coupons… even though Ralph Lauren has gotten about a stack off me in the last week alone… I need some Jeans.. that’s all I’m missing for my winter… hopefully I get a coupon email today

I got the last one in CO but call your closest outlet to see if they have one in stock, and if not they can check inventory and tell you if any stores do.

No the 50% was on regular priced items, the extra 25% off clearance just started plus whatever extra % off coupon you might have.

I got the last one in CO but call your closest outlet to see if they have one in stock, and if not they can check inventory and tell you if any stores do.

No the 50% was on regular priced items, the extra 25% off clearance just started plus whatever extra % off coupon you might have.
calling around right now.

That's the one with the big castle on the back right? How much did you end up getting it for... so I know what price to settle on if it ever reaches deep discount. Lol.

Ended up ordered an oxford and a $200 down coat for $35 for my baby. :smile:

That varsity is fire. Does anyone have an extra 30% coupon they can share for me to stack? :emoji_eyes:

That varsity is fire. Does anyone have an extra 30% coupon they can share for me to stack? :emoji_eyes:

I used both my coupons because I had to order from 2 different stores. They sent me one via text and the other I got scrolling facebook. If you cant find one via social media DM me I have 1 more 20% off.

they had some decent sales at polo outlet... didnt have much time to look around cuz I had to pick up my moms so im a go back tomorrow with the 30 percent coupon... but tell if I shoulda copped mind you I dont wear green that much... but that tiger varsity was 500 I was like is that the sale price cuz it had additional 25% off but still not low enough for me...it was 375 plus 30% came to 263 and I passed... when I asked dude about it he made it seem like it was 198 total so I was like ok might cop... he said 375 plus 25% off plus 30% but nope he was cappin

Back
Top Bottom