**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damm I guess that bear sweater with the sled and dogs on it didn’t go as low as I thought it was gonna go it’s nearly sold out now, whoever posted that Zappos link that was the cheapest I saw it.
Once I saw sizes go out of stock I had to buy it at 40% off. If I find it for lower I have until January to return. Will post pictures and some thoughts when I have a chance.

Polo Factory Store 50% off sale ends today.
They’ve had this for a few weeks now, but I waited until this sale to snag it for $124 (compared to $173 with 30% off code).
IMG_1511.jpeg
Heads up. Saw it on the polo factory store clearance rack today for $129 and 25% off. Stacked the 30% off code to make it $68. I got my price adjustment from the BF sale.

I need that and the patchwork hoodie for that price
They had a few patchworks and a lot of those ski pullovers at my store, but I didn't even think to check the price on them. I may have to circle back this week ... Hoping they drop or up the in-store discos. But doubt it'll happen until after this 30% go on December 5th....

They had a few patchworks and a lot of those ski pullovers at my store, but I didn't even think to check the price on them. I may have to circle back this week ... Hoping they drop or up the in-store discos. But doubt it'll happen until after this 30% go on December 5th....

Damn, if I wouldve known I wouldve asked you to cop one for me... can't beat $69

Damn, if I wouldve known I wouldve asked you to cop one for me... can't beat $69
Facts, I saw them and got completely side tracked talking to the sales associate. Will definitely check back in though.

Last edited:
Man I do like this jacket, doubt it'll be around for one of those big discos though..... Still SALTY I missed that black letterman, had it carted and everything but kept getting error code.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202-203205.png
    Screenshot_20231202-203205.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom