**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Not my lane, but surprised that nobody bought the mercury logo jacket at 40% off
Screenshot_20231208_115828_Ralph Lauren.jpg

I'll make my choices from what's left in stock when the holidays are over.

IMG_0267.jpeg
Hoodie from Element collab just came in and it definitely runs big. Definitely go down a size if you’re planning to cop. Thankfully XL wasn’t available or I would’ve grabbed instead of the L I settled on and glad it worked out that way.
What’s your guess on the chest sizing?

The measurements on site make it out to be basically normal sizing +1-2inches.

That seem about right, or no?

Called my closest outlet, gave them the style number but they didn't have it. They checked the system and gave me the number for the closest outlet that had it, called em and placed the order

Stopped by the outlet today looked for the Mallard had all sizes except small. Asked if they had any in the back and they had one last one. As I'm paying at the register another employees walks by super mad saying that was his sweater he was saving and walked away :lol: Shoutout to everyone that posted got it for $112 before tax (only had a $25%).
Also anyone not like the vintage piled up look? Thinking of using a clothes shaver but not sure how good of an idea that is.
IMG_2683.jpg
IMG_2685.jpg

Finally all is here.. feeling these sweaters, the courdroy jacket is mean, along with the varsity jacket, the black shacket is nice but I like the other joints better.. pillows feels like my other joints … the boots definitely going be a staple for the spring
IMG_8617.jpeg
IMG_8618.jpeg

How much did you snag the Letterman jacket for?

Last day for 40 percent off until the after Christmas or New Year's deals.... I anticipate an extra 30 percent off come January.... #holdout

I did pick up a few items to match up the green/white west indies AF1... Will post pics when it comes in..

Back
Top Bottom