**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^ that happens every time actually lol...the employee can always order from another store just like us... I remember being at the outlet a few years ago and copped a few items... as I was checking out at the register, I saw a black bubble in the background and asked how much and what size it was cheap... I was like ya just add the jacket I'll buy it too... one of the workers was like I was holding that jacket for me but said its all good I dont need to be spending money go have it... I said my bad man lol...

Simple look… blue old navy tee with the Polo shirt jacket. Was about to wear reimagined 3s and forgot I had these golden goose…

Needless to say i’m going out tonight 🤣🤣

“Feeling good feeling great, feeling great feeling good how are you” 🤣🤣
IMG_9163.jpeg

^ that happens every time actually lol...the employee can always order from another store just like us... I remember being at the outlet a few years ago and copped a few items... as I was checking out at the register, I saw a black bubble in the background and asked how much and what size it was cheap... I was like ya just add the jacket I'll buy it too... one of the workers was like I was holding that jacket for me but said its all good I dont need to be spending money go have it... I said my bad man lol...
This happened to me once. I saw this pullover peeking behind a pile of clothes behind the counter. I almost grabbed it for like $40, but it wasn’t my size and I didn’t care enough to have them order from another store. Dude ringing me up looked relieved I didn’t add it in. lol IMG_1996.jpeg

This happened to me once. I saw this pullover peeking behind a pile of clothes behind the counter. I almost grabbed it for like $40, but it wasn’t my size and I didn’t care enough to have them order from another store. Dude ringing me up looked relieved I didn’t add it in. lol IMG_1996.jpeg
They dropped the ball with this one the OGs one of my favorites this ones paper thin $40s the price it should be to begin with cause that’s what feels like.

IMG_2656.jpeg
IMG_2657.jpeg
IMG_2658.jpeg
IMG_2659.jpeg
IMG_2660.jpeg
IMG_2661.jpeg
IMG_2662.jpeg
Anyone grab the special RL x The Rake snow beach combo?

Special watch exclusive to the rake
Comes in special snow beach case with the bundled sunglasses. (A variation of their new shield sunglasses, which I think run like $200-500?)

Do you think they’ll bring back the %40 off again this holiday season? There’s still a few pieces I wanted to grab but didn’t have the bread for at the time

Yeah 30% off items on sale most likely which means we should be seeing some of the exclusions that’s still sitting see a price drop soon

Your guys first go around with marketing?

40% + 20% = 52% off, really not significantly better than 50% off for Black Friday. Most likely not even worth the gas to drive there for a price adjustment.

Clearance + extra 30% off in store + extra 30% off email/text code will always be the best price that anyone can get (i.e. not military) at a factory store.

As always the best deals usually come in the weeks following big sale periods. If this year is like last year (and it looks like it is) January-March will have fire sales because of the inventory glut.

Your guys first go around with marketing?

40% + 20% = 52% off, really not significantly better than 50% off for Black Friday. Most likely not even worth the gas to drive there for a price adjustment.

Clearance + extra 30% off in store + extra 30% off email/text code will always be the best price that anyone can get (i.e. not military) at a factory store.

As always the best deals usually come in the weeks following big sale periods. If this year is like last year (and it looks like it is) January-March will have fire sales because of the inventory glut.

That wasn’t the point. The Outlets here been weak with no sales or 20-25% off. I think 30% for thanksgiving. Never has it been 50% off around Atlanta.

So 40 off then another 20 is in fact a big deal. Hence my comment they been on some B.S all year

Back
Top Bottom