**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You'll be ok man... Sometimes when stuff like that happens you find a better job... Same thing happened to me last year... Worked for this Jewish company and was there only 2 months then got canned... I hated that job anyways... It took me 2 months to find a new job but it was worth it... I'm still here a year later and it's a better job and my manager is great....

IMG_0608.jpeg
IMG_0609.jpeg
I don’t usually like too much multi colored stuff but I got this one for $65 the other day. It’s pretty nice.

Anyone got the winter stadium p-wing turtleneck?

Was the fit on this oversized/large or similar to normal turtleneck sweater… (maybe the same as the cookie turtleneck?)

IMG_2860.png

Whoever replied earlier in the thread that I may not be happy with how oversized the element hoodie was… THANK YOU!

I ordered a medium just-in-case that day. The large was gigantic…. No way of knowing how big it would be based on the sizing details provided on the listing.

Got a medium while I could still get it for 40% off, and that fits essentially the same as a normal large hoodie.

I think I'm done with... Polo, and all other clothes, shoes and other things I have no need for more of... since I got "fired" today from weak *** Kay Jewelers. It's ok, it's finally time to start working towards making my dreams come true... them I am gonna go to Madison Ave and really ball out. Still only buying sale items, lol.

You guys are great and it has been funny chopping it up with you all here.
Man I haven't bought any material things (clothes, shoes etc) in probably close to a year, maybe more. I dunno lost track. I feel I have so much already, it just ends up being a waste of $ and takes up more space. Been stacking and spending my $ on more important things.

Man I haven't bought any material things (clothes, shoes etc) in probably close to a year, maybe more. I dunno lost track. I feel I have so much already, it just ends up being a waste of $ and takes up more space. Been stacking and spending my $ on more important things.
I’m slowly getting to that point I definitely understand this logic

It’s difficult getting out of that buying everything you want but don’t necessarily need stage

Finally had some time to do a review on the Polo Bear with Husky Dogs sweater. First the $700 is outrages for this sweater (or any other Polo sweater) ended up paying $260+tax which at that price is a no brainer to cop. The overall design and detail is really good you can see they put a good amount of effort on this sweater. Personally not a fan of the Polo Bear but works great in this sweater adding the husky dogs was a great decision and one the big reasons I ended up getting the sweater. My biggest complaint is the black background had a chance to own 3 of these and all 3 had lint showing up in the black wool can't imagine how it will look once I actually wear it a few times. Some might disagree but I wish they added the polo logo on the chest pocket of the bear. For fit I recommend sizing down I usually wear medium but it was too big so ended up with a small also the cuff holes are big for some reason. Overall very happy with the sweater at the price I paid and glad I got it before it became a personal grail that I had hunt on ebay for years :lol:
IMG_2793 Large.jpeg
IMG_2794 Large.jpeg
IMG_2795 Large.jpeg
IMG_2797 Large.jpeg

If anyone was still hoping to grab one of the Naomi Glasses hats…

Got the “back in stock” notifications this morning.

Already had grabbed the denim one. Picked up the brown one this morning.

IMG_2874.jpeg

THIS^^^^ I only hunt my personal grails, (which are few at this point), and odd knick knacks like certain grades of t-shirt or something, and all this other shizz misses me. I can think off top of my head maybe three (?) OG Ralphie joints I'm hunting, and one of them is just a pair of socks. LOL.

Looking to purchase this. Anyone know or have a discount code? Tried a few coupon codes i found online & nothin has worked

1702935533610.png

IMG_2358.jpeg

ID on these cargos? Feel like it’s some RLX/ RRL
Been done had told y'all back during the "Are cargo shorts wack?" discussion that when Ralphy does military, he DOES military. As you can see, it's the shizz he personally wears. Top notch blue label, (yes, BLUE LABEL). I collect the shorts versions of these types of pants. Search "paratrooper" "parachute pants" or "tactical" or "aviator". I'm not worried about giving out the info, cause no one ever goes down that lane, even after I give it up. Whenever the "Ralph fell off, he don't make quality blue label no more" discussion come up, I'm in the cut, holdin' the above heat, just reading.
Snipers in grass gas mask.jpg

Oh, bring your wallet. Those hit for $180-$260ish on the regular. Now the shorts, I've caught them slippin', mis-listed for $35.00, same build quality. But never the pants.

Finally had some time to do a review on the Polo Bear with Husky Dogs sweater. First the $700 is outrages for this sweater (or any other Polo sweater) ended up paying $260+tax which at that price is a no brainer to cop. The overall design and detail is really good you can see they put a good amount of effort on this sweater. Personally not a fan of the Polo Bear but works great in this sweater adding the husky dogs was a great decision and one the big reasons I ended up getting the sweater. My biggest complaint is the black background had a chance to own 3 of these and all 3 had lint showing up in the black wool can't imagine how it will look once I actually wear it a few times. Some might disagree but I wish they added the polo logo on the chest pocket of the bear. For fit I recommend sizing down I usually wear medium but it was too big so ended up with a small also the cuff holes are big for some reason. Overall very happy with the sweater at the price I paid and glad I got it before it became a personal grail that I had hunt on ebay for years :lol:
IMG_2793 Large.jpeg
IMG_2794 Large.jpeg
IMG_2795 Large.jpeg
IMG_2797 Large.jpeg
$260 and tax from where?? I been checking everywhere this sweater was selling and didn’t see it drop that low even with a discount code. My boy has his and he said it’s true to size, they shipped mine from Ralph Lauren that I got for $320 it comes tomorrow I’ll update on here also my opinion on it the last thing I need is another oversized sweater. Edited******* I see a Ralph Lauren box so scratch that lol you used a bday code on top of that I’m assuming.

Back
Top Bottom