**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Raffling off this hoodie via @polowegian4sale on ig. Anyone interested, check it out!
IMG_5556.jpeg

1703000896579.png

I wanted that hat but the Polo on the top and on the left brim is overkill. Too cluttered.
I will wait for the outlet to get the hat. Overbranded the hat. To each his own that likes it.

Im not in highschool anymore and dont need a piece of polo for 5 days a week of school.
The design has to be right for me to buy polo nowadays.

Last edited:
Sportsman work shirt came in. Joint is 🔥. Was able to talk RL customer service in applying the 40% off after it came back in stock after 40 off sale was done….

IMG_0324.jpeg

Hows the fit? measurements on the website seem kinda small or custom fit-ish

So my bear sweater came in today and I don’t know what those bad reviews were about it’s a dope @ss piece. And it definitely fits true to size in my opinion, I’m 6 foot about 205-210 pounds I definitely would not size down at all. This isn’t something I plan on wearing all the time maybe once a year. Glad I got this on that small restock for the extra 40 percent off thru RL chat. Just need that matching scarf now!!

Attachments

• IMG_5724.jpeg
    IMG_5724.jpeg
    389.5 KB · Views: 544
Anyone got the winter stadium p-wing turtleneck?

Was the fit on this oversized/large or similar to normal turtleneck sweater… (maybe the same as the cookie turtleneck?)

IMG_2860.png

Whoever replied earlier in the thread that I may not be happy with how oversized the element hoodie was… THANK YOU!

I ordered a medium just-in-case that day. The large was gigantic…. No way of knowing how big it would be based on the sizing details provided on the listing.

Got a medium while I could still get it for 40% off, and that fits essentially the same as a normal large hoodie.
That would be me lol no worries that’s what most of us are here for.

Sportsman work shirt came in. Joint is 🔥. Was able to talk RL customer service in applying the 40% off after it came back in stock after 40 off sale was done….

IMG_0324.jpeg
Looks great how’s it compared to the vintage sportsman b-downs? Is it thick like the OG ones?

IMG_0324.jpeg
Had this and the other green sportsman shirt with the man in the circles on it in my cart.. couldn’t decide which 1 I wanted then both went OOS during the sale.

Had this and the other green sportsman shirt with the man in the circles on it in my cart.. couldn’t decide which 1 I wanted then both went OOS during the sale.

I didnt even see when they discounted them while the 40% off promo was going on... joints flew with the quickness

Not mad about missing the sportsman collage shirt though because I'm still waiting for the knit with the blowup graphic... that's the crown jewel

quick question for you RL regulars - what got you into the brand and keeps you coming back?

ive had some polo thermals i bought a few years ago on sale and loved em. Went back and bought more. Thanks to yall, im kinda invested in The RL brand now but im too cheap for alot of the pieces lol

quick question for you RL regulars - what got you into the brand and keeps you coming back?

ive had some polo thermals i bought a few years ago on sale and loved em. Went back and bought more. Thanks to yall, im kinda invested in The RL brand now but im too cheap for alot of the pieces lol
My brother got me into it, I’m 41 now and hes 46 I always see him and his boy rocking polo head to toe , his favorite was always the bear knit sweaters and it stuck that’s why I try and buy every bear sweater I think looks dope. But between collecting RL, sneakers, and steelbooks, it’s a bad habit.

Back
Top Bottom