**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

for those of you that have the tiger varsity jacket.. do you think it matches with the green sb jordan 4? Just wondering before I cop a pair to match

20231219_155859.jpg
They act so damn stingy with those hangers. The hanger shouldn’t be an issue to leave with after x amount of dollars spent

They act so damn stingy with those hangers. The hanger shouldn’t be an issue to leave with after x amount of dollars spent

Any time I bought a coat I would make them give me the hanger... but the Polo store I used to shop at most was right next door to my store at Kay so everyone knew me by name so getting the hanger was no big deal... but at other stores... they would try me. #Nohangernosale

I think you can find em on ebay for a decent price tho, I need to re-up.

I remember I bought a purple label jacket at the outlet and they tried to fold it and bag it.. I was like uh uh lemme get that hanger! Had to get a manager to co-sign it cuz I was a regular smh

quick question for you RL regulars - what got you into the brand and keeps you coming back?

ive had some polo thermals i bought a few years ago on sale and loved em. Went back and bought more. Thanks to yall, im kinda invested in The RL brand now but im too cheap for alot of the pieces lol

What keeps me buying polo is that it’s timeless, he don’t do trendy passing fads, he creates trends that everyone copies for the last few decades. Its always looks good, the quality on the right pieces is great, and personally its the graphics, the patches, the sub lines feel like they really exist. Like I’ll never ski or climb a mountain but that ****s cool as ****. He said he see each line as a movie.

As for price yes some ****s a few stacks. I’m ok

Went out to try the Ralph's club Elixir and was highly disappointed. The package is the best thing about it. The EDP version is far superior. I haven't tried the Parfum formula yet but I hear that one is pretty good too

quick question for you RL regulars - what got you into the brand and keeps you coming back?

ive had some polo thermals i bought a few years ago on sale and loved em. Went back and bought more. Thanks to yall, im kinda invested in The RL brand now but im too cheap for alot of the pieces lol
Name another American sportswear brand that has stood the test of time and is the official outfitter for American olympians? Nobody can **** with that.

Last edited:

The way that Ralph turns field, stream, gun, sport, agriculture, boating, hiking, military, etc. Into high fashion with little with no visible branding. This very difficult to do.

That’s nice but my wife would kill me if I spent $600 on a cardigan right before Christmas lol

That’s why you do in store pick up

Im 46 been buying since early:mid 90s. A few reasons
1. Reputable and fashionable brand
2. Offers loud and quiet offerings
3. Sizing is great. I’m 6”5, RL makes things a bit easier for me
4. Quality is there most of the time.
5. Normal stuff like Tees to full blown suits and everything in. between
6. American styling.. very different than Euro brands
7. Killer sales and deals many times
8. Community.. not just hear but other RL enthusiastic.. it’s cool to talk and compare pieces
9. Easily accessible. Can be bought online, in stores, outlets etc
10. Customer service. Really great service in store or online or through chat or text

That honestly is the reason. Fashion trends come and go buy Lo is timeless. I know my kids will be able to wear my clothes some day... they are gonna be the fresh kids by far at least 1 year in HS. Logan might be wearing my clothes by 7th grade... that boy is big!

Back
Top Bottom