**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Coporate. They are sold out now mine was the last pair

Anytime they do store wide discounts 40% or 50% it excludes clearance - usually there isn’t 20% additional coupons active during these sales at all. I tried a couple years back to use the $10 off every $50 receipt survey coupon during Black Friday 50% off store wide and was denied due to no coupons being allowed on top of the 50% sale.

This coming week when the next sale period starts it’ll hopefully be additional 30% off clearance in store plus the extra email coupon 20-30% off, that’s the sweet spot for clearance cops.
Exactly what I'm waiting for

At this price… its a steal for this Polo beach Rugby

IMG_9268.png
Great Looking out. Total came out to be 55 dollars.

^ the 30% coupons are the best... thats why I held back in copping anything these last 2-3 weeks... the clearance section has been good money for me... but the last purchase I made was good enough for me 40% the store plus 30% coupon....

Just copped this in a large on RL.com. RL honored the saks price that’s listed on their site, I bought the brown similar to this but the buttons were hanging off the damm shirt so I returned it at Bloomingdales. I hope it’s not the same with this one.

Attachments

• IMG_6056.png
    IMG_6056.png
    524.9 KB · Views: 223
30% off factory
Appreciate you! My outlet just opened I’ll edit this post once I figure out if there’s any extra % off clearance in store. Just got off the phone with them - extra 25% off clearance in store (for Canadian outlets at least), not the best I've seen but 25%+30% off is still 47.5% off the red clearance sticker price.

Scoop of the year already happened for me tho; $30 USD.
72598745494__DB9F490D-5375-41F1-B2A0-A9CF21AC807F.jpeg

Last edited:
Appreciate you! My outlet just opened I’ll edit this post once I figure out if there’s any extra % off clearance in store. Just got off the phone with them - extra 25% off clearance in store (for Canadian outlets at least), not the best I've seen but 25%+30% off is still 47.5% off the red clearance sticker price.

GOT EM!

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire: Thrift grab?
giphy.gif

Currently at the Factory Stores. Lots of stuff red tagged that they add 25% off and then you can stack the 30% code. I grabbed the 92 Ski knit sweater for $78 and the navy down coat for $84.

Attachments

• IMG_2994.jpeg
    IMG_2994.jpeg
    674.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2980.jpeg
    IMG_2980.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2981.jpeg
    IMG_2981.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
FRIENDS,

Me and my wife are travelling to Honolulu, Hawaii in a few weeks. Does anyone know what the RL shopping scene is like? Also, if you can recommend any fly thrift/consignment stores, I would be very grateful. Have a great day and thanks in advance for any intel!

Currently at the Factory Stores. Lots of stuff red tagged that they add 25% off and then you can stack the 30% code. I grabbed the 92 Ski knit sweater for $78 and the navy down coat for $84.
Thanks for posting about the Ski Sweater. $79 shipped can’t beat that.

Good lookin out on the 30 off coupon and the patchwork jacket price... I had the coupon but I wanted to use my mom's $10 coupon too so it was easier to access...there was some Chinese guy trying to buy the whole store but they were like nah only 5 per item limit lol... Anyways copped the patchwork jacket, ski fleece jacket and a varsity jacket that's getting shipped to me...I'll take a pic of all 3 once I get the varsity...I wanted to cop the navy ski jacket puffer but I was thinking the print might be too much so I passed...

Gah damn FedEx .. almost got my package stolen.. they didn’t ring my bell.. they just left my box outside and then marked as delivered… I was at work and had to send my shorty to my spot … and pick up the box outside or it would’ve been stolen by the time I got home .. shout out to yall remote workers… I knew she was home “working” AKA not doing isssh.. glad she picked my joint up… I’ll have the pix up when she comes over with my box

Gah damn FedEx .. almost got my package stolen.. they didn’t ring my bell.. they just left my box outside and then marked as delivered… I was at work and had to send my shorty to my spot … and pick up the box outside or it would’ve been stolen by the time I got home .. shout out to yall remote workers… I knew she was home “working” AKA not doing isssh.. glad she picked my joint up… I’ll have the pix up when she comes over with my box
Might be time to have FedEx deliver your purchases to a designated pick up box/location.
I'm shook every time you tell us you ordered something.

Might be time to have FedEx deliver your purchases to a designated pick up box/location.
I'm shook every time you tell us you ordered something.
Fam… I don’t have this problem with UPS… only FedEx … the problem is something FedEx refuse to fix.. my apt is on a Main Street… first floor are all storefronts … second floor are the apts… so prior to me moving here.. it used to be offices… so this company bought out the block.. and demolished the office spaces on the second floor.. turned them into expensive a** apts.. joints are nice but the problem is this, FedEx still think that it’s all offices upstairs.. so whenever I try to do the hold at location option, the stuff rejects and says they can only do for residential not business.. so this is why I’m screwed

Fam… I don’t have this problem with UPS… only FedEx … the problem is something FedEx refuse to fix.. my apt is on a Main Street… first floor are all storefronts … second floor are the apts… so prior to me moving here.. it used to be offices… so this company bought out the block.. and demolished the office spaces on the second floor.. turned them into expensive a** apts.. joints are nice but the problem is this, FedEx still think that it’s all offices upstairs.. so whenever I try to do the hold at location option, the stuff rejects and says they can only do for residential not business.. so this is why I’m screwed
Order with your girls address and then have them hold

Back
Top Bottom