**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I belive yall are talking about the Wallabee EVOs, which are the only wallabees you'll find in the outlets, but they also sell em on the clarks website. Never messed with those. Haven't wore wallys in a minute but I grabbed a couple pairs at 50% off during black Friday this year.

Yeah materials in comparison is another thing I forgot to mention. It’s crazy how they skimp out on some of the details from the retail versions like excluding the patches. Here’s another for comparison.

IMG_8643.jpeg
IMG_8638.jpeg
IMG_3110.jpeg
Still have mine on ice the polo sport patches version and the blue color with red in it.

Madd I didn’t copp these heard mixed things about sizing heard some people say they ran small and others say it was true to size
I just realized I posted my hi tech joggers and not the yacht challenge ones.

They were true to size except below the knee they were more tapered than typical Polo joggers of the same size. I ended up selling my pair because they were like skinny pants at the calves.

They used to…you know the rest when heads don’t know how to act🤦🏾

Also how you know it’s not the crepe’s no hang tag and the little red tag on the upper by the collar of the shoe.
4A883CBF-9A04-4158-A004-976418436CB0.jpeg
AA613F2E-8A75-4E49-AE6C-648E7445B8D2.jpeg

Now originals has used the padmore sole in the pass on some collaboration pairs like one of the futura ones that came out years ago.

357B8641-D389-4D10-8FAF-8CFCEA2CBC48.jpeg
Some good info here thanks.

I belive yall are talking about the Wallabee EVOs, which are the only wallabees you'll find in the outlets, but they also sell em on the clarks website. Never messed with those. Haven't wore wallys in a minute but I grabbed a couple pairs at 50% off during black Friday this year.
Not the evos I’m going back as far as the late 80’s mid 90s. Now I have not bought a pair of Clarks from a outlet since 04-05 some beeswax brown on brown w/ brown crape sole. I regret killing em cause the resell is a “are you kidding/Foh” price’s
I can’t find the low brown MF doom for a remotely decent price I’m good with
Some good info here thanks.
🫡

Only rl pick ups for 23
659275C0-3BDC-4B95-A329-9845531DEDBF.jpeg
The graffiti bear!!! Love the needlepoint they have gotten better but these cotton knitted sweaters got to go (love the design except his horrible toms 🤣 can’t stand that woman style shoe marketed to men 👎🏾Call what you want it’s still a shoe for the ladies ) haven’t bought many bears items since the tees was outlet only and before the bring it back ,a bennie coat and sweater between all that time. all in all I’m happy with this purchase because of the extra details
Theme music attire 😎
B1507F03-9DBB-459F-B0DF-F87723749AB8.jpeg

Got to coordinate (sip pops) looking for this rl belt I seen that was paisley
FF6B96AE-11A6-4CB9-B5E8-9294C2F7B1B1.jpeg
I rock it all Ralph since 87 so this is light work just having fun mix and matching the different lines in the house of Lauren.
I don’t like most modern polo (90% trash) every now and then I see something that get my attention. so I guess it’s time to start popping tags like bklyn style baby bklyn style baby say’s

Anyone know if this is an outlet sports jacket? Seen more pop up on ebay thinking they went on clearance and people are buying low and reselling.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (8).jpg
    s-l1600 (8).jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 345
  • s-l1600 (9).jpg
    s-l1600 (9).jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 344
Anyone know if this is an outlet sports jacket? Seen more pop up on ebay thinking they went on clearance and people are buying low and reselling.
It’s a retail tag so that at least tells us it’s not sold from Polo Factory Stores. Could be from TJ Maxx, Marshall’s, Ross, or Burlington, etc.

I used to wear RRL denim only, but I've since switched to John Elliott and that cotton + spandex blend or whatever is a lot more comfortable.

I still have DS raw cotton+hemp and cotton+linen RRL limited edition denim that I'll eventually break in.

Only rl pick ups for 23
659275C0-3BDC-4B95-A329-9845531DEDBF.jpeg
The graffiti bear!!! Love the needlepoint they have gotten better but these cotton knitted sweaters got to go (love the design except his horrible toms 🤣 can’t stand that woman style shoe marketed to men 👎🏾Call what you want it’s still a shoe for the ladies ) haven’t bought many bears items since the tees was outlet only and before the bring it back ,a bennie coat and sweater between all that time. all in all I’m happy with this purchase because of the extra details
Theme music attire 😎
B1507F03-9DBB-459F-B0DF-F87723749AB8.jpeg

Got to coordinate (sip pops) looking for this rl belt I seen that was paisley
FF6B96AE-11A6-4CB9-B5E8-9294C2F7B1B1.jpeg
I rock it all Ralph since 87 so this is light work just having fun mix and matching the different lines in the house of Lauren.
I don’t like most modern polo (90% trash) every now and then I see something that get my attention. so I guess it’s time to start popping tags like bklyn style baby bklyn style baby say’s

I have the red verion of those velvet wallies... ordered them twice because the midsole looked crazy like that... after I got the second pair and they looked the same I said F it because it was the last in my size... but it looks like all the velvet pair slike that have that seem defect where the sole doesn't look like it's solid.

Not the first time I had them like that. All the pairs I seen in this style are like that, I just chalk it up to the process on how the soles are layered/stacked when making the crape (was looking to get a few re soled and watched a video of a shoe cobbler doing just that) sometimes it’s one solid piece of rubber shaved in layers (you can see the it on all the crapes one or two stacked )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom