**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I used to wear RRL denim only, but I've since switched to John Elliott and that cotton + spandex blend or whatever is a lot more comfortable.

I still have DS raw cotton+hemp and cotton+linen RRL limited edition denim that I'll eventually break in.
I despise that spandex/elastane BS that everyone puts in their jeans now. I can only do 100% cotton

Got my mail-order today and returning it... Kinda disappointed it wasn't what I wanted but I guess I gave the wrong tag number smh...if they have 30% sale again I'll try to order with correct tag number... All good here is my other 2 pickups...
20240104_205911.jpg

20240104_205935.jpg

20240104_205848.jpg

I guess that explorer sweater getting pushed to next holiday season
Looks like RL moved on to the Spring stuff, but it's still a small chance the Explorer makes it into stores. Product ads are already completed; they just need to make the sweaters available for purchase.
Great Outdoors had Fall pieces release the following year very late into the Spring. I hope the happens again this time with the explorer sweater.

I forgot I got the blue version of this… had to dig in my closer for it… the green looks better .. I was expecting the blue to be darker and it looks slightly faded.. that’s why I never rocked it…or wasn’t in any rush to rock

IMG_9443.jpeg
IMG_9444.jpeg

Still trying to track this down. Slept during retail and outlet. Smh

finally copped the correct item getting it delivered tomorrow... and didnt need another jacket but couldnt help the sale... copped the navy polo ski puffer... prally shoulda just copped last week but whatever not going to complain about charging me for tax even though I live in NJ... all good... will post pics when I get both in

Last edited:
Got my mail-order today and returning it... Kinda disappointed it wasn't what I wanted but I guess I gave the wrong tag number smh...if they have 30% sale again I'll try to order with correct tag number... All good here is my other 2 pickups...
20240104_205911.jpg

20240104_205935.jpg

20240104_205848.jpg
Been trying to find the ski fleece. Is it only in outlets?

Salty I missed that green corduroy coat. Had it in my cart yesterday when I saw the price drop in anticipation of this sale. By the time I saw it this morning it was sold out. Would’ve been like $125

1705028357492.png

1704994700552.png

1705028906913.png

Polosport tag and graphic print.
Im always right.

no more free advice
I lurk and watch companies stumble in the dark.
Its much less argumentative.

Last edited:
Got the varsity jacket which was what I wanted... Saw it at my local outlet a few weeks back but didn't have my size... I guess I took a pic of the wrong tag so got the correct tag on eBay lol... Been wanting the bubble for a while just waited on the sale... Coulda copped last week but passed cuz I copped the patchwork bubble instead
20240112_191552.jpg
20240112_191610.jpg

20240112_191711.jpg

Today is a sad but happy day for me I decided to finally let go of my pieces little by little and just sold this coat, me and the wife are working on having a kid so it’s about that time to start getting rid of stuff, but I know it’s going to a happy home.

Attachments

• IMG_7288.jpeg
    IMG_7288.jpeg
    512.1 KB · Views: 131
Today is a sad but happy day for me I decided to finally let go of my pieces little by little and just sold this coat, me and the wife are working on having a kid so it’s about that time to start getting rid of stuff, but I know it’s going to a happy home.
Congratulations. Many blessings to you two and your +. You’re starting a new chapter. One day you can show the little one how something you can do with your hands can bring value and happiness to others.

That's a tough piece....

Back
Top Bottom