**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash Fun Fact: I've never been to a Sample Sale. I'm looking at those tags and the prices😲 People were winning on everything, and I hear the prices are lowered on the final days.
You've got some crazy finds. I have a couple of document samples, and I really appreciated the info on the tags when they are still attached and written/printed on. They are usually better quality and have unique touches that the store versions don't have. Incredible stash family.

There a few collectors who have samples that I've got the money set aside to buy whenever their ready to let go of them. I don't want to pay that 3rd owner price.
Thanks 🤙🏾
Those’s was good times. Most times the sample has that “other” thing about it. Back then I was bigger and couldn’t fit all the beautiful RRL tweed , denim,houndstooth ect. Vest that was available for …..$40 !!
Yeah I attempt to get as much information I can if possible.
🤜🏾🤛🏾 Man everything is negotiable😎

Mad AF right now... Copped me a nice gray backpack for the low... Then went to the Knicks game and they were on that bs when I asked for water and said they had to put it in a cup when I thought it was in the water bottle... The joint poured all over my bag and got on my backpack smh...I'll take pics when I get home

need the 40% to come back round on rl.com

edit- damn right when I said that I checked again and it’s back lol

edit 2- of course the item in my cart doesn’t apply

Last edited:
Here's the bag worth every penny at 25 bucks even though I had to carry it at the game and back home... All good love the bag though
20240130_232809.jpg

I would like to go to a sample sale... I know you can get some great deals on some exclusive items. I think the only sample item I have is my CNY souvenir jacket I got off ebay.
ADVERTISEMENT​
As an XXL sample sales are teases :lol: been a few times but only ever saw a few items I could wear.
You going to have to battle it out with tons of Asian women.
Screenshot_20240129_201501_Photos.jpg
That's cause they only have size medium and smaller :lol: but on the real XXL is under represented at them sample sales.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the boat sweater from a few years ago with the yarn stitched in

The corral (faded red) cotton one?

With the 80s looking intarsia knit graphic?

I’ve been meaning to grab one for myself.

Had grabbed the corral / faded red sailing sweater (pic below) for my wife.

Got it for $80 used, but great condition, and thought she’d dig it for summer vacation at the beach.

She really didn’t care either way. I thought it was a beautiful summer sweater…. She just saw something to throw on if it got cold at night, and threw it in a ball into the corner of room when taking off. (Pains me to see!!)

Anyone got the 3 of these below? Want to grab one of them for this summer, having difficulty deciding.
IMG_4701.jpeg

IMG_4702.jpeg

IMG_4704.jpeg

The corral (faded red) cotton one?

With the 80s looking intarsia knit graphic?

I’ve been meaning to grab one for myself.

Had grabbed the corral / faded red sailing sweater (pic below) for my wife.

Got it for $80 used, but great condition, and thought she’d dig it for summer vacation at the beach.

She really didn’t care either way. I thought it was a beautiful summer sweater…. She just saw something to throw on if it got cold at night, and threw it in a ball into the corner of room when taking off. (Pains me to see!!)

Anyone got the 3 of these below? Want to grab one of them for this summer, having difficulty deciding.
IMG_4701.jpeg

IMG_4702.jpeg

IMG_4704.jpeg
I have the middle one.

I’m talking about the lifeboat sweater. Very few retailers had it. I had to get it off mr Porter. There was a white sweatshirt graphic that has it as well. I’ll have to see if I can find it in the closet to post a pic. Couldn’t find it on Google with my search terms

Back
Top Bottom