**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

All Samples
B1D87B10-9835-4441-B9D3-38AD2E4EFC91.jpeg

Corduroy ski trapper hat. There are red and black each w/ a different patch hats also. Only other time I seen this patch was at the prince street store when they started doing the custom pieces.

I've got this patch on a hoodie from 2012.

IMG_4831.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg
Saw these listed on the factory store site…

Anyone see in store yet?
These 2 for sure been in there for a bit now.
People are already selling these for $150 and up.

You can always tell when the Factory Stores get good inventory.
Always find it interesting when some items manage to maintain a close to (or even above) MSRP resell ticket before, during & after outlet runs with all the new stock. Wonder how low the Green sportsman will go, thank goodness I didn’t shell out $200 USD lol

These 2 for sure been in there for a bit now.

Always find it interesting when some items manage to maintain a close to (or even above) MSRP resell ticket before, during & after outlet runs with all the new stock. Wonder how low the Green sportsman will go, thank goodness I didn’t shell out $200 USD lol
😆 It's the same loop every time. There are lots of people would rather just take a strike to the head instead of doing a little searching.

I've got this patch on a hoodie from 2012.

Q

Had the same hood …minus the silkscreen and ski pole patch,Still have the chest patch. Never seen it with added details,they had every basic color and just that anny flip ski patch on it.
A few patches that was just sample designs and some for rugby made it years later to be included as options in the customization that was at some stores.

I might be the only one who find this stuff interesting:
IMG_8050.jpeg

Outlet versions on the left, retail on the right. Hoodie has same material different supplier; T shirt has same supplier different material. Roughly a year between production runs. Definitely going to double on the dry goods T now that it’s in outlets, curious to compare material quality in hand.

IMG_4900.jpeg
IMG_4901.jpeg
IMG_4902.jpeg
Couple more pics (and the price) of this popover.

I dig it.

Still wanted to grab one of the sportsman jackets with all the patches on it.

May grab this if it ever goes on sale instead.

Reminds me a bit of the hoodie/double-knit HI-TECH jacket they had back 6-7 years ago. (Or was it longer now?) think it’s the colors.

Anyone got, or ever see for sale somewhere, any of the all-gold items from this collection?

I’ve seen one of them - the half black / half foil gold windbreaker type jacket… but that’s it.

IMG_4762.jpeg

IMG_4763.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom