==== The OFFICIAL RELATIONSHIP THREAD = = =

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm not sure what that was supposed to mean
laugh.gif

But all I have to say is I'm pretty sure out of all the crazy girls in existence mine was by far one of the craziest. I have AT least 6 different stories that could beat out anyone's single story. I deserve a medal for the things I went through.

And yet I still miss her....
frown.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
@ me
you're not the only one bcuz deep down we all hav a thing for crazy/psycho cute chicks

naa just u fam not good for the psyche.

u'll end up having ptsd or some crazy mental disorder taking shiii from them crazy chicks just cause there "cute"

craigmatic u  couldnt beat my story sorry try again sir. I BEEN THROUGH HELL WITH MY EX.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

I'm not sure what that was supposed to mean
laugh.gif

But all I have to say is I'm pretty sure out of all the crazy girls in existence mine was by far one of the craziest. I have AT least 6 different stories that could beat out anyone's single story. I deserve a medal for the things I went through.

And yet I still miss her....
frown.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
@ me
you're not the only one bcuz deep down we all hav a thing for crazy/psycho cute chicks

naa just u fam not good for the psyche.

u'll end up having ptsd or some crazy mental disorder taking shiii from them crazy chicks just cause there "cute"

craigmatic u  couldnt beat my story sorry try again sir. I BEEN THROUGH HELL WITH MY EX.

I'm guessing some of you are young. My advice..

Enjoy your youth as a single, philandering, dingaling swinging, hugh hefner, panty raiding, charming stud.

When you've gotten it all out of your system and are ready to be in a relationship, one word dominates EVERYTHING else you can think of or do.

Communication.

I leave you to your internet images now. Good day, sirs.

I'm guessing some of you are young. My advice..

Enjoy your youth as a single, philandering, dingaling swinging, hugh hefner, panty raiding, charming stud.

When you've gotten it all out of your system and are ready to be in a relationship, one word dominates EVERYTHING else you can think of or do.

Communication.

I leave you to your internet images now. Good day, sirs.

naa lil broski you post first. you are still butthurt over it, and PLUS ITS MY THREAD!

naa lil broski you post first. you are still butthurt over it, and PLUS ITS MY THREAD!

30t6p3b.gif

My only advice is don't take for granted what you have. It's never until it's gone that you realize what you truly had, I learned the hard way.

30t6p3b.gif

My only advice is don't take for granted what you have. It's never until it's gone that you realize what you truly had, I learned the hard way.

Whatever man
roll.gif

This was by far the worst night of my life.

A little over a year ago, me and my ex went to Cedar Point for Halloweekends. So before I go on too far with this story, she CANNOT do haunted houses at all, and I have trouble with big roller coasters.

So we are there for our second/last night. My sister is also there with some friends. I wanted to do some of the haunted houses, so I asked if it'd be ok if I met up with my sister and her friends to walk through the houses while she does a coaster or 2... no big deal. One of the houses we are waiting in line for is brand new, so we are waiting in line for about an hour, my phone battery is almost dead texting her back and forth the whole time.

We finally meet up at about 11 PM, park closes at 12. So we figure we have enough time for one last ride. She wants to go on Millenium, which I haven't rode yet and am too afraid to ride
roll.gif
, and the coaster I want to go on she doesnt. So she just takes off, knowing damn well my phone is almost dead. We had discussed a meet up place in case we got separated. I'm waiting at the bench for 5 mins or so and she isn't coming back, so I'm like screw it I'll go on the ride I want to ride. She does the same thing.

I try to meet her at our meeting spot, she's not there, so I walk to her ride, she's not there, it's like 12:30, my phones dead and I'm getting really annoyed. I walk back to our meeting place and she is there, yelling at me and telling me I messed up and I have to apologize. I didn't do anything wrong in my eyes, and I'm so angry I don't even want to talk. I ask her to take us back to our hotel and we can discuss on the way home in the morning.

So basically she won't let us leave the park, she breaks down crying in her car, claims I don't love her. Finally I convince her to drive back to the hotel. She kicks me out of the car midway. I got out of the car calling her bluff and she drives off! So I have to walk back to the hotel. I get to the room and shes not there, claims she is driving home and leaving me in OHIO to find my own way home. At about 4 AM I manage to convince her to come back to the hotel room (she was in the parking lot the whole time.) We argue for another hour before she finally agrees to sleep.

So many issues happened that night that should have never happened. I swore after that we were done but I let our relationship continue to die for another few months. It may not seem as bad as I say, but to this day that was the worst night of my life.

Whatever man
roll.gif

This was by far the worst night of my life.

A little over a year ago, me and my ex went to Cedar Point for Halloweekends. So before I go on too far with this story, she CANNOT do haunted houses at all, and I have trouble with big roller coasters.

So we are there for our second/last night. My sister is also there with some friends. I wanted to do some of the haunted houses, so I asked if it'd be ok if I met up with my sister and her friends to walk through the houses while she does a coaster or 2... no big deal. One of the houses we are waiting in line for is brand new, so we are waiting in line for about an hour, my phone battery is almost dead texting her back and forth the whole time.

We finally meet up at about 11 PM, park closes at 12. So we figure we have enough time for one last ride. She wants to go on Millenium, which I haven't rode yet and am too afraid to ride
roll.gif
, and the coaster I want to go on she doesnt. So she just takes off, knowing damn well my phone is almost dead. We had discussed a meet up place in case we got separated. I'm waiting at the bench for 5 mins or so and she isn't coming back, so I'm like screw it I'll go on the ride I want to ride. She does the same thing.

I try to meet her at our meeting spot, she's not there, so I walk to her ride, she's not there, it's like 12:30, my phones dead and I'm getting really annoyed. I walk back to our meeting place and she is there, yelling at me and telling me I messed up and I have to apologize. I didn't do anything wrong in my eyes, and I'm so angry I don't even want to talk. I ask her to take us back to our hotel and we can discuss on the way home in the morning.

So basically she won't let us leave the park, she breaks down crying in her car, claims I don't love her. Finally I convince her to drive back to the hotel. She kicks me out of the car midway. I got out of the car calling her bluff and she drives off! So I have to walk back to the hotel. I get to the room and shes not there, claims she is driving home and leaving me in OHIO to find my own way home. At about 4 AM I manage to convince her to come back to the hotel room (she was in the parking lot the whole time.) We argue for another hour before she finally agrees to sleep.

So many issues happened that night that should have never happened. I swore after that we were done but I let our relationship continue to die for another few months. It may not seem as bad as I say, but to this day that was the worst night of my life.

yea my story was worse X100 fam sorry that happened. i probably need to seek a counselor for what that broad did to me, but   NEXT time make sure u got your own car or, somebody thats dependable on speed dial instead of escalating the fued, cause her coming back only made it worse. yall needed time apart but that usually ends up as a breakup so 
ohwell.gif

yea my story was worse X100 fam sorry that happened. i probably need to seek a counselor for what that broad did to me, but   NEXT time make sure u got your own car or, somebody thats dependable on speed dial instead of escalating the fued, cause her coming back only made it worse. yall needed time apart but that usually ends up as a breakup so 
ohwell.gif

I was in a city 5 hours away from where I live, so we drove down there in one car.

It's over and done now, we broke up this March.

But this girl has done some crazy things. I just need to move on though, the only thing I've failed to do.

I was in a city 5 hours away from where I live, so we drove down there in one car.

It's over and done now, we broke up this March.

But this girl has done some crazy things. I just need to move on though, the only thing I've failed to do.

yea its hard bro especially if u loved them and had plans FOR THAT PERSON TO BE THE ONE

i broke with my ex in jun was going to marry her but yea it didnt workout

i probably looked at that girl facebook/emails (she gave me her password and i never forgot it) for months until i got over it, and realized SHE NEVER LOVED ME like i LOVED HER, and the relationship was all I LIE. WOMEN ARE REALLY heartless word to kanye

messed up part is i was blinded, by the box, BECAUSE THERE WERE WARNING SIGNS that could of prevented me from going through what i went through.

i sit and think about it sometimes, MAYBE it was just something i had to go through to make ME REALIZE WHAT I DONT WONT IN A WIFE.

yea its hard bro especially if u loved them and had plans FOR THAT PERSON TO BE THE ONE

i probably looked at that girl facebook/emails (she gave me her password and i never forgot it) for months until i got over it, and realized SHE NEVER LOVED ME like i LOVED HER, and the relationship was all I LIE. WOMEN ARE REALLY heartless word to kanye

messed up part is i was blinded, by the box, BECAUSE THERE WERE WARNING SIGNS that could of prevented me from going through what i went through.

i sit and think about it sometimes, MAYBE it was just something i had to go through to make ME REALIZE WHAT I DONT WONT IN A WIFE.

I hear ya completely. I should have seen it coming a mile away.

I'm a lot more careful now with the next girl I'll give my heart to.

Good luck to both you and I when it comes to that.

I hear ya completely. I should have seen it coming a mile away.

I'm a lot more careful now with the next girl I'll give my heart to.

Good luck to both you and I when it comes to that.

Originally Posted by Xavier

yea all u can do is appreciate the expereince n become wiser from it

Originally Posted by Xavier

yea all u can do is appreciate the expereince n become wiser from it

Back
Top Bottom