**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

sanctified fan artwork.. think a dude from ktt. :smokin

but damn rich is gangsta got me fiendin but i gotta support
real talk i think this album could be an actual classic
not that classic that people like to just throw out there
but those classic albums that stand the test of time like illmatic, chronic, blueprint
roll.gif
                                           talk about setting yoself up for disappointment

Im a fan of French and West but those dudes were just above average on here bruh, and the album. This'll prolly be one of the best albums of the year after the "test of time". Should of made Dope ***** skit a track

Wrote Ross off awhile ago but decided to give this a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Y'all snubbing Mafia Music III in here though :smh:

Wrote Ross off awhile ago but decided to give this a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Y'all snubbing Mafia Music III in here though
mean.gif
Im saying tho

MMIII sound like MMI x Cam'ron's More Gangsta music.
nthat.gif

Honestly aside from the Meek Mill track, this album can be played from front to back.

Last edited:
If he put "Oyster perpetual" on there and "blessing in disguise" instead of walking on air...this would be one of the best albums in a long time

Oyster Perpetual is some **** you count 200k in 20 dollar bills to

Ross skating like a fat black Gretsky on that

Last edited:
SMH at some dudes on NT we only heard 30 sec snippets of songs & you wanna talk about its a disappointment & you haven't heard the album in full just wait until the album drops before you say things like that but only on NIKETALK tho...lol

I said that it was shaping up to be dissapointing for ME... and what I stated was an opinion based on my early judgement based on the 3-4 songs I heard off the album... Can't see why that upset you...

With that said, I'm glad I had low hopes for the album because I was suprised at how nice it turned out...

The radio singles fit nice as with the flow of the album. Made me like DIAL and War Ready a little more. Same for 'Nobody' even tho I still think they should've left it alone...

The middle of the album is a little meh to me, but it picked right up around BLK n WHT...

'Drug Dealer's Dream' is incredible...

Album full of quotables too...

Hopefully I won't play the album out before the warm weather hits lol...

Back
Top Bottom