**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

hits daily updates monday's and tuesday's ...they assume those to be 60-70 percent of total sales , that's what they use for "predictions"

ie: 200k first week prediction

mtv is reporting 200k as of 6 hours ago

Last edited:
Rozay got 2 million followers and sold 130K first week
Jeezy got 300K followers and sold 250K week
Oh.
nerd.gif
ross has wale,meek millz,stalley,gunplay and a joint venture contract with french montana

jeezy has............................................ freddie gibbs

ross has wale,meek millz,stalley,gunplay and a joint venture contract with french montana

1 out of 5 have an album.

Hell even Gibbs has an album out if you count his quality EPs with Madlib

Last edited:
I think it is absolutely clear by now that all this Jeezy lost his lane talk has got to stop. The man just went on a solo WORLD tour is over 600k and is demanded on damn near every Remix could we plz stop this.

THERE IS NO BASIS FOR COMPARISON

HE"S NOT BETTER MUSICALLY, DOESNT SALE MORE, DOESNT HAVE MORE MEMORABLE MUSIC, ISNT AS WELL RESPECTED, DOESNT GENERATE NEARLY THE MONEY JEEZY DOES, JUST PLZZZZ STOP THIS ARGUMENT Plzzzzz

I dont even know what that means. Cause obviously Jeezy is on another level career wise

Im just pointing out the fact that this internet branding with fake numbers and fake movements dont really translate to real sales.

Ross has yet to headline his own tour. You cant fake a tour turnout.

You can fake 2 million followers tho. You can fake being busy by putting out vlogs tho. You can fake your "era" by putting out hella songs tho. Being political and sending out fruit baskets can get taste makers on yo **** too.

No hate from me just pointing out the obvious

Im just pointing out the fact that this internet branding with fake numbers and fake movements dont really translate to real sales.
Ross has yet to headline his own tour. You cant fake a tour turnout.
You can fake 2 million followers tho. You can fake being busy by putting out vlogs tho. You can fake your "era" by putting out hella songs tho. Being political and sending out fruit baskets can get taste makers on yo **** too.

Much truth being spoken here. Ross has mastered 2 things. Politics and self marketing. Truly mastered. I'll give that credit as it's due.

Those 2 things can take you further than anything else in this business.

I really came in here to say that I just heard "Hold Me Back" for the first time. This dude's records tend to find me by accident.

COT DAMN that song is awful.

hold me back is trash.video was enjoyable 

as for the jizzle vs ross comparison's . i listen to both and enjoy both.

but to say "it's not comparable" for either side is crazy.

cartune , didn't rozay work with your boy and bleu on that all black joint

eem though u told me it was a lazy verse on twitter 
laugh.gif

I think it is absolutely clear by now that all this Jeezy lost his lane talk has got to stop. The man just went on a solo WORLD tour is over 600k and is demanded on damn near every Remix could we plz stop this.
THERE IS NO BASIS FOR COMPARISON
HE"S NOT BETTER MUSICALLY, DOESNT SALE MORE, DOESNT HAVE MORE MEMORABLE MUSIC, ISNT AS WELL RESPECTED, DOESNT GENERATE NEARLY THE MONEY JEEZY DOES, JUST PLZZZZ STOP THIS ARGUMENT Plzzzzz

:lol: you SURE about that?

Im going to answer for you. Nah you not... :lol: NTers

Wait a minute I thought he was the biggest Rapper in the game?

130k :x

I'd say Jeezy won but that'd be callin it a competition

Upon further research .. I see you ****** like posting sales with less than half the finals sales in ...

130 with 46% IN

Ok ..

I see y'all :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I would post that those sales are 46% of his sales thus far but I won't since i'll get called a "stan". :lol: Shout out to my dudes out there who lack reading comprehension skills. :lol:

Upon further research .. I see you ****** like posting sales with less than half the finals sales in ...
130 with 46% IN
Ok ..
I see y'all :lol: :smh:

Cats so thirsty to see Rawse fail that they following soundscan daily. Only for Rick Ross I tell you. :lol: If it was anyone else we'd be waiting for the official soundscan. This dude Ross got cats following his sales daily like they Def Jam execs. :lol:

Cats so thirsty to see Rawse fail that they following soundscan daily. Only for Rick Ross I tell you. :lol: If it was anyone else we'd be waiting for the official soundscan. This dude Ross got cats following his sales daily like they Def Jam execs. :lol:
Wow you must be new here.

As of last night projections at IDJ were at 150 - 175

At 70% its still at 132,015

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

The MMG blog conglomerate not in a hurry to post them numbers tho. I dont believe they gone let Ross go out like that tho. Expect a last minute "bump"

I would post that those sales are 46% of his sales thus far but I won't since i'll get called a "stan".
laugh.gif
Shout out to my dudes out there who lack reading comprehension skills.
laugh.gif
SON HOW OLD ARE U LIKE 6 ???OFFICER RICKY is a DEA agent who inda game just rope to dudes and take down BMF and T.I , i heard about

it from my boy who is a valet in tampa, he even said ross aint eem fat's just a bunch of pillows ...he say ross about 5'4'' too .....it has to be true cus yo gotti is about 4'6'' ...i stood next to yo gotti and im 4'11''

rick-ross-yo-gotti-house-party.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom