The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm Not a Star
pimp.gif

Favorite Song on the Album
That song + Highway = Me doin a hundred without a care for my fellow drivers and police
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i clicked this thread cause ive always been a fan- but i decided to put Port Of Miami on the other day and
sick.gif
- son has to get an award for most improved...he's 1000x better now

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ I've done that plenty of times. His entire rhyme scheme is COMPLETELY different.

yea i dont know what happened- i really never noticed it until going from playing the latest work to that whole album...

Can you guys imagine a triple c's album with out torch and masspike miles? You know how gangsta that CD would be? Just thinking about it Gunplay and Young Breed are sooo underrated as far gangsta rap goes.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Can you guys imagine a triple c's album with out torch and masspike miles? You know how gangsta that CD would be? Just thinking about it Gunplay and Young Breed are sooo underrated as far gangsta rap goes.

Masspike Miles can stay, but Torch has nothing to offer.

Masspike Miles is probably the best talent Rawse had on his label IMO. I'm not sure if i'd consider Gunplay talented but man I can't really point out a weak verse he's spit. Dudes consistent with the lane he's in.

And I co-sign about Rawse's growth. Port of Miami is still my #@# but man Rawse flow is so boring and played on that album. It was coo at the time but hearing Rawse throughout the years its almost unbearable now.

rocyaice wrote:

And I co-sign about Rawse's growth. Port of Miami is still my #@# but man Rawse flow is so boring and played on that album. It was coo at the time but hearing Rawse throughout the years its almost unbearable now.
I can't even listen to Port of Miami. At all.
Everything from the rhymes to the flow to the beats is soinferiorto everything he's done after that.

I think Ross 100percenthas to win most improved rapper (The bestcomparisonis how Lil Wayne grew into a beast during that Carter, Carter 2 era ...)

I mean compare his growth to Jeezy, who came out a year before. It's not even close...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Masspike Miles is probably the best talent Rawse had on his label IMO. I'm not sure if i'd consider Gunplay talented but man I can't really point out a weak verse he's spit. Dudes consistent with the lane he's in.

This is true ..

Gunplay ma not have the Appeal that would attract mainstream, but dude has talent for sure tho

But then again you never know .. he could blow

Originally Posted by Dapper D

rocyaice wrote:

I can't even listen to Port of Miami. At all. 
Everything from the rhymes to the flow to the beats is so inferior to everything he's done after that.

I think Ross 100 percent has to win most improved rapper (The best comparison is how Lil Wayne grew into a beast during that Carter, Carter 2 era ...)

I mean compare his growth to Jeezy, who came out a year before. It's not even close...

Yea man when Port of Miami came out I was blastin' that %%+ for months. Can't even do it anymore. I've tried numerous times. And the production is nice I can't even rock with that %%+. Hustlin' doesn't even sound like it did when it first came out now. :lol:I remember when dude first came out. I thought his shelf life was probably two albums at the most. He was a poor man's Jeezy. Can't even say that %%+ anymore. Jeezy hasn't had that same growth. Like I hear him on Unforgettable off Drake's album and think damn maybe he's going in a new lane then I hear all the trash he drops from his album. I never saw this Rawse coming AT ALL.

This is true ..

Gunplay ma not have the Appeal that would attract mainstream, but dude has talent for sure tho

Yea you never know. I mean look at Wacka Flocka and Gucci. I wouldn't put money on it but the music industry is a strange place. But I think dude could carry a album by himself. I'm not sure if he ever will because dudes head seems to be in there places.
laugh.gif
Dude is consistently. It didn't hit me until I heard that track he has called Mike Tyson. I'm like damn when I think about it I can't really say he's NICE but man I can't point to a wack verse. And dude definatley  keeps my attention.

idk maaan i listened to port of miami for like 6 month straight in the whip,,,,,thats just a feel good album,,,,,one of my top 5 favs.

rocyaice wrote:.

This is true ..

Yea you never know. I mean look at Wacka Flocka and Gucci. I wouldn't put money on it but the music industry is a strange place. But I think dude could carry a album by himself. I'm not sure if he ever will because dudes head seems to be in there places.
laugh.gif
Dude is consistently. It didn't hit me until I heard that track he has called Mike Tyson. I'm like damn when I think about it I can't really say he's NICE but man I can't point to a wack verse. And dude definatley  keeps my attention.

Yeah He drew My attention On the Song Gunplay ..
Then I heard his Sniff-a-hill mixtape .. and the rest of the Triple C Mixtapes 

%%$%% can spit for sho

Gunplay got some @*%% tho. Sitting on some introspective Nas esque @*%%

Got a track featuring Waka Flocka being mixed down this week. Haven't heard it yet. Should be epicccccccccccccc

Originally Posted by cartune

Gunplay got some @*%% tho. Sitting on some introspective Nas esque @*%%

Got a track featuring Waka Flocka being mixed down this week. Haven't heard it yet. Should be epicccccccccccccc

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm liking that dudes recognize Gunplay's potential...dude is pretty captivating at what he does on tracks. Definitely a must listen for his features.

Back
Top Bottom