Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

Originally Posted by ColdCity

What is the song that starts at 1:38�
sick.gif
nerd.gif

a link/cdq/youtube something
I've been listening to this little clip on repeat for a little too long. Full song is needed�
nerd.gif
What song is that?
Also... PILL is Maybach Music too???

ScYZW.png

Dudes are making moves...�
pimp.gif

Whoa what?! When Pill get on Maybach? Man Maybach got a chance to do something special this year. I just hop they capitalize and don't do no week %*% like other labels and not release nothing from dudes.

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Pill Signs to Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group [/h1] [h2] [/h2]
The Atlanta-bred spitter is the newest addition to the Boss’ roster…

Maybach Music Group isn’t slowing down.

It was announced via Twitter late last night that Pill was the latest signee to the imprint. The 2010 XXL Freshman was already signed to Warner/Asylum, which acquired Maybach Music Group over the weekend, but is now a part of Rick Ross’s ever-expanding team that within the last few weeks also added former XXL Freshman alum Wale as well as Meek Mill, who graces the current Freshmen cover, set to drop next month.

Maybach Music Group’s official Twitter account simply posted “@PILL4180 @MEEKMILL @RICKYROZAY @WALE @CAROLCITYCARTEL,â€

It was announced via Twitter late last night that Pill was the latest signee to the imprint. The 2010 XXL Freshman was already signed to Warner/Asylum, which acquired Maybach Music Group over the weekend, but is now a part of Rick Ross’s ever-expanding team that within the last few weeks also added former XXL Freshman alum Wale as well as Meek Mill, who graces the current Freshmen cover, set to drop next month.

Maybach Music Group’s official Twitter account simply posted “@PILL4180 @MEEKMILL @RICKYROZAY @WALE @CAROLCITYCARTEL,â€

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm not playing I NEED that song. That +#+ BANGS and it's like a 20 second clip. I've looked everywhere 
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm not playing I NEED that song. That +#+ BANGS and it's like a 20 second clip. I've looked everywhere 
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

im sayin
mad.gif
laugh.gif
It's obvious nobody knows. I mean I tried to identify it myself, but came up with nothing.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

mad.gif
ohwell.gif

im sayin
mad.gif
laugh.gif
It's obvious nobody knows. I mean I tried to identify it myself, but came up with nothing.
grin.gif
That's the remix to Dirty Money - Your Love feat. Trey Songz

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

mad.gif
ohwell.gif

im sayin
mad.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
That's the remix to Dirty Money - Your Love feat. Trey Songz
What's the Wale song at the end of that video with the horns?  Im not up on Wale but that sounded hot.

Back
Top Bottom