The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

That was cool. I just like the moves Rick Ross makes. Dude makes good music and says some enlightening things from time to time. Got the utmost respect for that and can't wait for the album.

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

^^^mistake like what? Puttin Diddys pubescent voice on a song?
This is all just my opinion, but these come to mind if he wanted a classic:
  1. Gucci on MC Hammer was a mistake
  2. As much as I'm Not a star bangs, it and any the other 2 Trap songs shouldn't have been on the album.
  3. Mafia Music 2  should've made the final
  4. No. 1 was terrible
  5. MM3 shouldn't have had Jada. As much as I like the verse, I don't think he belongs on a track like that.
  6. More then 1 solo track would've been nice
  7. More J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League
I mean I do love the album, it's definitely his best effort, but the problems are undeniable...

I can't wait till his next project. Until then I'm gonna bump the $$!% out of this.
pimp.gif

^^^I Agree with everything you said ..., except maybe #2.
Them track go hard from the headphone at the gym to the speakers in the whip.
Very necessary.

I was more upset than I shoulda been that MM2 wasn't track No.1, when the tracklist came out.
That woulda made the lp longer and with another outstanding track.
He a dummy for that one.

:goes off to play Correctional Officer Music:

its funny how deeper than rap album didnt get that much recognition just on the strength of what 50 did but now nobody is paying attention to 50 anymore...but TEFLON DON is another classic in my books

Originally Posted by yejr

its funny how deeper than rap album didnt get that much recognition just on the strength of what 50 did but now nobody is paying attention to 50 anymore...but TEFLON DON is another classic in my books
Don't know about you, but I've never paid him any attention

Remove "#1" and "MC Hammer" and have "Mafia Music 2" as the intro and throw in "Audio Meth" somewhere in the mix, then the album would have been MUCH better. Those two make more sense on an album like this than some subpar mixtape track and that lame Diddy.

I'm in love with Teflon Don and I have been rocking wit Ross since he was wot Slip N Slide doin remixes wit TDD

But I'm sorry Deeper Then Rap is wayyyyyyy better and I'm even put Trilla alittle ahead of Teflon Don

Deeper Then Rap felt more powerful like he was coming into his own

The only song I skip on Deeper Then Rap is the one wit Foxy all the rest of them are bangers

I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed so far. Not impressed with the guests on Maybach Music 3 and overall the beats are weaker than DTR.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

^^^mistake like what? Puttin Diddys pubescent voice on a song?
This is all just my opinion, but these come to mind if he wanted a classic:
  1. Gucci on MC Hammer was a mistake
  2. As much as I'm Not a star bangs, it and any the other 2 Trap songs shouldn't have been on the album.
  3. Mafia Music 2  should've made the final
  4. No. 1 was terrible was not meant for THIS album.
  5. MM3 shouldn't have had Jada. As much as I like the verse, I don't think he belongs on a track like that.
  6. More then 1 solo track would've been nice
  7. More J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League
I mean I do love like the album, it's definitely his best effort, but the problems are undeniable...

I can't wait till his next project. Until then I'm gonna bump the $$!% out of this.
pimp.gif

Fixed.

No dickriding this way, just not skimming through the music neph.....And that whole Stan #%@$ been gay for a min, I wish u lames would stop saying that #%@$.

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

No dickriding this way, just not skimming through the music neph.....And that whole Stan %$!* been gay for a min, I wish u lames would stop saying that %$!*.

didnt mean to upset u there buddy... u say skimming thru like people are missing the crazy lyrics ross are spitting...

To fully express why I feel this album is classic, I would have to type out a long review like one of your joints, and I'm on my phone cuz a young _ gotta work in the am...But if you still care by the time I get off, I'll gladly type it up..

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I'm in love with Teflon Don and I have been rocking wit Ross since he was wot Slip N Slide doin remixes wit TDD

But I'm sorry Deeper Then Rap is wayyyyyyy better and I'm even put Trilla alittle ahead of Teflon Don

Deeper Then Rap felt more powerful like he was coming into his own

The only song I skip on Deeper Then Rap is the one wit Foxy all the rest of them are bangers
Co-sign

Definitely a great effort. And do we have to wait until Tue for Audio meth dirty version?

2 things I'm curious about... Why isn't "Audio Meth" listed in itunes as a bonus track? And when purchasing from itunes are the tracks 320kbps?

Well stay on your phone mane, cause if you're gonna make a long arguement about how this album is a classic, don't nobody wanna read that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

.And that whole Stan #%@$ been gay for a min, I wish u lames would stop saying that #%@$.

Nah, it's the perfect word for people jockin Drake, Wayne, Eminem way too hard on here

Back
Top Bottom