The Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 3 Post: Sunday, April 26 @ the Industry - Vol. Forget a sticky

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by crushgruve
This photo makes me want to ball my eyes out... EPIC!!! Really shows what kind of power the love for footwear has...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i feel the same way.................it was just nuts how the whole place got completly silent ..........its almost as if it is a religeous experence....

i remember the first sneaks up when we asked people to put 1 sneaker in the air ....people kind of second guessed it ..........

now people look forward to it...........

in less then 5seconds every1 had there sneaker in the air..............
smokin.gif

@jwdanklefs... nice kilo... i didn't think anyone rode fixed in SA... ionly saw one fixie when i was around town for the weekend... i'm jealous that you guys have some decent hills.... i can't believe how flat houstonis...

thanks for all the love, support and appreciation from norm, aaron, jj, and shawn... not to mention all the familar faces... i wish i had more time to walkaround and chop it up with everyone but i was working the whole time... i also wanted to make the preparty but the fiesta downtown put a damper on things..very much looking forward to su4 and hope to see a lot of you come down for sneakerpimps or the summit...

^^ thanks for comin' out MEGADETH. I still remember all your co.jp's from Sneaks Up 1! I'm sure we'll be making a trip to Houston pretty soon

Good stuff Joe. Thanks for coming out again...

Best shoes worn:
1. Joe's Eminem AM1
2. Courtney's Kobe IVs
3. Alanis' Concord XI
4. Brandon's Clot ID AM1s
5. Flyguy's OG Powder IXs

as requested...
33eufc3.jpg

6qcn46.jpg

2zfn1nc.jpg

ofn87a.jpg

m7gsaq.jpg

21mdugi.jpg

104kpvl.jpg

3038brb.jpg

w03vgk.jpg

2v8k369.jpg

n1tpbp.jpg

acbkmd.jpg

2uzcxlx.jpg

iozuxx.jpg

34s3xb8.jpg

2zof0au.jpg

240yp1j.jpg

dpz5up.jpg

2eg8rxd.jpg

2pqrj8p.jpg

zuo03p.jpg

2hrkenc.jpg

nv5kq0.jpg

kbqhpk.jpg

spbww0.jpg

2gtrp6w.jpg

w7dkl1.jpg

27wya2x.jpg

2r5cles.jpg

i3z2g2.jpg

zx9rie.jpg

n1wmmb.jpg

mcru2q.jpg

say0qu.jpg

nmm5u8.jpg

23w8k1e.jpg

2zxwgb9.jpg

2ms0z1w.jpg

2z8b89c.jpg

2zz7nrr.jpg

j607pl.jpg

51r9zt.jpg

Originally Posted by twoIII

a1015aee8da25550c04be40c7e8b7f988146df1.pjpg

LOL ITS ALBERT!! ^^THIS WAS CLASSIC THE GIRL HAS SOME KIND OF CURSE ON HER EVERYTIME SHE IS AROUND US SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO HER. I FELT SORRY FOR HER.

Looks like a great event. I definitely need to make it out there for the 2010 event. Great pics Aaron & Jake.....

Originally Posted by ucasta

Good stuff Joe. Thanks for coming out again...

Best shoes worn:
1. Joe's Eminem AM1
2. Courtney's Kobe IVs
3. Alanis' Concord XI
4. Brandon's Clot ID AM1s
5. Flyguy's OG Powder IXs

as requested...

2pqrj8p.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back