The Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 3 Post: Sunday, April 26 @ the Industry - Vol. Forget a sticky

Although i didnt stay long and it was my first sneaks up...let me be the first to say that that was a dope #+! show. Kudos to all that were showing theirstuff, everyone who worked hard to make it happen, and all those who went by.

pimp.gif
got my El Shell Toe T-Shirt....

Lots of heat on the table and on the feet.....
pimp.gif

I'll post pics once I resize them all, but in the mean time I would like to say a BIG thanks to everyone. We all equally did out part on this show. Specialshout out from myself to the outta-towners who made the trip to "our little show" - Melo (all the way from Chicago!!!), Deadstock crew, Heatseekers,Akuma, Jorge & crew, Joe aka MEGADETH, Carlos from D.C., Ari. It was also nice to meet some new faces .

SUIV in the works...

Speaking as a person who studied psychology for 6 years, theres something troubling about people like us who go to a sneaker message board after looking atsneakers all day.
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Seriously, GREAT TIME!!! And if am tired then I know all those who made this 3rd event happen must be to!!!! Good job to all of those who made it happen.andThanks.... As all ways I have an enjoyable time, as did my Pops and My Boy..and S.O.S yall.....Cant wait for the 4th and as usual if yall need sumthin hit meup.....Thanks to the Noobies for the input I know yall had on the show and dont git discouraged on anything This Sneaker Community git bigger and stronger eachyear.... Great to see all of thos out of towners here in the SA, Dallas crew, Ari, and them HTown boys. Thanks for makin it out and Dallas I will show yallsome love in July... Everyone tables look really fly and good job, keep the sneaks up. Brandon, as sumone said, u r settin the Bar high for nxt year,outstanding job with ur Freash Kix Stand, that was so siiiicccckk. Way to rep the S.O.S....Thanks to all the D.Js for that music, yall put in sumwork, and Normur crazzee....Ant and Joesuf keep yall minds a workin, start plannin NOW!!!!!! Matt Knight, is the kettle black? Hey Princess Sole', i see u lil gurlrockin ur 11s,such a cutie..... Art and Gabe yall tees were hot for the show, they were
pimp.gif
Fred, ur so sick with it in ur collection.....and all those peeps who took thetime to check out my tables and others Thanks! Hey yo, Select and Sole Boutique thanks for feeding us, keep it comin...now on to the 4th............

yea ucasta i believe ..how can i say this in your profession ADDICTED!!!! thats wat i think but had lots of fun and i'd like to thank everyone who put aneffort and everyone who attended sneaks up

SASU3 PRE-PARTY

First off, big thanks to the wonderful people of Sole Boutique for welcoming us into their store for a lil shin dig!!!
Secondly, thanks to the generous bartenders of Rebar... We obviously had enough fuel...

I do need to give 2 awards out though.
First off, with the "Cuttin Loose (but not too loose) Party Animal of the Year Award" goes to M. Knight!!!
Secondly, "Lurker of the Night" goes to Edmund!!!

Well my Sneaks Up Fam, what can I say? Another epic show goes down in history. I want togive a big thank you to each member of the Sneaks Up Crew for all your hard work and dedication during the planning and setup of the show. Secondly I would like to thank all the people that displayed and made the trip down from as far away as New York and Chicago totake part in our event. Much love and respect to you all and I hope to see you again at Sneaks Up IV….

SU3 is by far the best sneaker show this city has seen. And we all know its just
going to get bigger and better. The show had an excellent turnout as expected and
everything ran smoothly. I'm glad we all were able to pull it off, even with the late, rough
start we had. Also, I want to add that I'm really impressed with the amount of effort all displayers
put forward with their setups. Each year is outdone by the next. This is what makes Sneaks Up
different from other shows and is solid proof that we are all passionate about sneakers.
Shout outs:

Norm - my northside strangler brother, [jay-z] what more can i say [/jay-z]...you're the backbone of SU. without you this show could notfunction. period.
The Industry - For providing us with a bigger and nicer venue. Thanks for all the hospitality and your flexibility.
GSA - the staple of skateboarding in SA. You've been there since SU1. good looks on the skate decks as well!!
Antdawg - even though you're not around as much you still take the mic as if you never missed a beat.
Joesuf - As loud as you are and as much as you speak out, I think a lot of people overlook how much you contribute to the show.
T21D - If Sneaks Up is a team, you're all-star vet.
Ucasta - the silent assassin and overall schedule confirmer. we know if Aaron says it, its a go.
Jai Jai - Big ups on the display. I know there was some questions and concern about it, but you came through and delivered. good job sir.
Art - you're like the big brother of SU. overlooking everything. Also, nice job on the shirts!!
Shawn - the life and laughs of Sneaks Up.
Omar - no offers this year on the dooms?! lol
Ronnie - Unofficial SU security! good looking out on the support!
David - You're also like another big bro of the fam!! You're an OG big dawg!
Mikey - Thanks for the surprise lanyards. indeed you are legend with a the 200+ bar tab. (again!)
Matt Knight - you made the pre-party epic!! I'm glad to say Sneaks Up has the best photographer in town backing them.
Manny/Select Footwear - Thank you for all your contributions to the show. Its clear that Select has developed a strong consumer base and thatssomething to be very proud of. I only see good things in the future for Select.
Motive 807 - Thank you for the contribution and continued support!
Julio/Sole Boutique - Thank you for being the newcomer to the community and providing a generous amount of contributions to the show as wellas hosting the meet and greet! Also congrats on your award.
Nick - You really came through with the donations and you'll always be the one and only, black sheep! lol
Billy - like Aaron said, thanks for all the randomness you bring to the show, lol. We couldn't do it without the hams, mini-me 4ft tables,monster energy drinks and any and all things bowling.
Jake - Thanks for the help and effort on the live art we did. I told you we'd pull off something!
ALL THE DJ's - The music was definitely kicked up a notch this year (IMO).I heard quiet a few cuts from Dilla
pimp.gif
Cas - i see you with the DOOM!!
smokin.gif

All the out of towners -
PR Mark - always showing love. you held it down in the smaller room with your display.
ARI - Another Texas heavy hitter, even though you're from laredo, you're still SneaksUp fam. always a pleasure sir.
DEADSTOCK / Heatseekers - You all are fam, nuff said. Appreciate the support each year! We'll see you in a few months!!
Melo - nice chattin' it up with you and thanks for the support!!

All the noobs!! (you know who you are) - you all are making the SA sneaker community that much stronger

My apologies If I forgot anybody!! I'm at work y0 and this took me about half my shift to type!!

Just like to say that was a GREAT SHOW. I'm glad that their is a group of people in SA willing to put all this wk into doing an event like this. All of youare APPRECIATED. I got a chance to meet a few of you, and look forward to meeting more of you.
Norm your always welcoming and even though you were busy you still had time to kick it with me for a bit.
Bl4ze hit me up as soon as you get more shirts in a med both colors.

Marcus

whos that dude with the braids??
i just wanna thank everyone that came thru, hope yall like the music, when i played upfront i tried to flip it up,
the next show will be even better...

This past weekend was a super blast!!!!

Alot of shoe romo going around yesterday but was all good.

i got pics, same thing, need to re adjust and will post them all

www.myspace.com/wesduce for who dont know me

cool seeing some guys for the 3rd year..aint chop it up too much

anybody who didnt know me i had on a White Sox fitted, blue stripe polo..khaki cords and white supra's

wish i would stayed to dance! lol...

oh yeah

if anyone interested i have sz13 CDP12s and chicago 23s for sale lol pm me

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Art - you're like the big brother of SU. overlooking everything. Also, nice job on the shirts!!

appreciate that g. great show on sunday fellas. we always seem to pull it off even with all the boo**** mixed in. favorite part of sunday afternoon were the4 djs up on stage and brandon's display.

cheers to next year and lets keep all the personal BS out of the planning process. SNEAKS UP IV here we come.

a few pics i snapped....enjoy

Great Show! Can't wait to attend next year. Ucasta - Gracias for letting me post-up a couple kicks on your table. BTW, your table was most def my cup oftea.
pimp.gif

bl4ze11 wrote:
All the noobs!! (you know who you are) - you all are making the SA sneaker community that much stronger

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

is there still more pics?
I forgot to bring a camera...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom