THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Morrow killed the damn run. All bad after that
mad.gif
. He better hit 3 straight 3's to make up for it.

Why no Hunter? Think it would have been good to get some time against a big man like Duncan. And, god I hate the spurs.

I get off the flight to Arizona.....I check my phone and we are winning by 1 point in the middle of the third.....I get to the house......we are down20........W.T.F happened??

God damnit Smart. *%% was with this #@!%%*!%. First some subs in the first half and pretty much none the second? Maggette comes in and that was about it. Andhe looked terrible every minute of the second half and kept getting PT.

Don't like some of Curry's decisions today. He was finding some people, but still laying off and passing when he shouldn't have. I liked hisaggression with most of the shots, but they just didn't go in.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

glad monta is done. he deserves to rest
Yeah. But if Smart was going to sub people I would have liked to see Monta play with them. Everyone except CJ and sometimes Maggette give a ton ofeffort. Others today looked a little sluggish at times, but they played a lot recently. Monta could get a boost from those other guys hustling on defense andthen he could focus more on that offense.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

I missed the game I heard monta droped 40. So was it that the rest couldn't score?

He had 42 (29 in the 1st half). The team as a whole just went cold. To make matters worse, they just kept turning the ball over (Curry had a lot of badpasses).

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63024/20091126/watson_thought_he_was_going_to_die/[/h1]
[h1]Watson Thought He Was Going To Die[/h1]

Nov 26, 2009 2:52 PM EST

Watson_CJ_gsw.jpg
C.J. Watson returned for his first game since contracting the H1N1 virus.

"In Milwaukee, I thought I was going to die," Watson said before Wednesday's loss in San Antonio. "I've been sick before. Never like that. I'm not going to lie. I was scared."

Watson first learned he may have the H1N1 virus after the game at Milwaukee on Nov. 14.

Back
Top Bottom