THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

no, it wouldnt. if anyone should go, nellie should be the first.

This team should be focused on building around curry, AR, maybe monta, and wright if he can come back healthy.

ONLY if we got something really good in return, i'd be willing to trade Randolph (with Maggette)...but knowing our management we're going to getanother washed up veteran player in return.

Like seriously, how many
15nahys.gif
times is this going to happen with Nelson? If he doesn't like a player,he forces them out... more often than not, they become more successful/become better players away from Nelson.
15nahys.gif
Nelson. I seriously don't give a
15nahys.gif
about Nelson. He needs to go back to Maui andnever be heard from ever again. I hate him. I hate him. I
15nahys.gif
hate him.

15nahys.gif
Nelson!
15nahys.gif
Rowell!
15nahys.gif
Cohan!
15nahys.gif
Riley!

Originally Posted by What up

You only move Randolph along with Maggette's contract. If Maggette continues to put up 20 pg, hopefully some team bites.

Yep, here we go ...

http:// [h3][/h3]
[h3]Duffy wants $60M for Randolph?[/h3]
9:31AM ET

[h5]Anthony Randolph | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

Anthony Randolph's name has been brought up a lot recently in trade talks for many reasaons. Randolph is not happy about his playing time and that is not sitting well with his agent, Bill Duffy.

Tim Kawakami of the San Jose Mercury News has some great insight into why the Warriors would be willing to trade Randolph now.

Kawakami writes: "Two NBA sources said it's no coincidence that talk of a possible Warriors interest in trading Randolph came up as Duffy apparently made it known that the Randolph Camp is seriously thinking about his extension possibilities when he becomes eligible after next season. ... The loose figures I heard: Duffy is mentioning 5 years, $60M or more, given Randolph's size and unique skill set ... I've heard Cleveland's J.J. Hickson's name come up as a straight up possibility and now, that is NOT getting value for Randolph. The Warriors hopes are to package Randolph with Corey Maggette.
True. I believe if the Maggette continues to play well and actually fills out the stat sheet and Randolph actually begins to do work with thelimited PT he gets, I think the Warriors could possibly be successful on a real good trade. Are there any names that are being rumored to be in trade talks?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I am so damn tired of our management. They're going to and trade Randolph to some place where he will develop and become a hybrid Lamar Odom/Josh Smith while we get some Tom Gugliotta 2.0.
smh.gif

*Edit*
After I typed that, I Googled "Tom Gugliotta" and found out that today is his birthday. Weird.
nerd.gif
I had the pleasure of eavesdropping on a conversation between this douche and some other guy yesterday

Spoiler [+]

Dude probably thinks he's working that "power red" instead of it being Xmas.

While listening to Rowell, he said something along the lines of "We just need our young guys to grow and learn to finish ballgames, even someone likeMonta doesn't know how to close games".

That just goes to show how spineless this organization is. They know Nellie is ruining the franchise, yet they continue to let him run the team into the ground
smh.gif

smh at shockey not playing and deangelo williams getting hurt, shoulda played Beanie instead
smh.gif
frown.gif
. as long as the Giants' passing game gets shut down bythe great Laron Landry and DeAngelo Hall
smh.gif
. really lucky to get a lot from my WRs this week though, and Jamaal Charles
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Gonna watch Avatar tomorrow, anyone seen it yet?

Originally Posted by presumed

FansVsCohan.com

We are doing this and nothing is stopping us. Just thought I'd let NT know.
wink.gif

I'm all about the message this website is trying to promote.....but
grin.gif
. The "For the Record" part is very poorly written and is very light onmaterial. But....Eff Cohan.

Rate the white girls on a 1-10 scale.

(Who on the Warriors drives a white Ferrari? I'd be really mad at the world if it was Vlad ... )

the one with the University Washington outfit was about a 7, the other maybe a 5-6
And just for the heck of it, Vlad was dressed with sweatpants and sweatshirt lol

dear eli manning,

everytime you pass the ball, can you pleaseeeeeee target steve smith or hakeem nicks? I am down 17pts to acid, soif you can hook a brotha up, that would be greatly appreciated. kthxbai.

your #1 fan,
NTL

and yes, i saw avatar. the movie was good, i enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by KL9

Not so jealous...
laugh.gif

You say anything? Did you ask him why Maggette sucks?

lol i just said whats up to him. said whats up back. then the girl paid their popcorn and all the other stuff

oh and he was wearing a Oracle Arena lanyard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I never see any athletes/celebs
smh.gif
same here. only one i've seen was Robin Williams at a gamestop in stonestown. didn't recognize him since he looked REALLY old compared tothe movies.

Back
Top Bottom