THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

ahh missing the game. wish i could watch
stuck in sac, but i get to see tyreke and the kings play a good game against the lakers.

Monte Ellis, double-double.
grin.gif

Can't believe nobody posted in here during the entire game.

Even through all the losing, it's games like these that remind me why I'm a diehard Warrior.

Respect to the Warriors for that win.. team is hurt and still managed to defeat my team.

Suns need to do a trade.. Jrich sucks

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Can't believe nobody posted in here during the entire game.

Even through all the losing, it's games like these that remind me why I'm a diehard Warrior.

I just finished the game on my dvr. Flew back home to the bay a couple hours ago. WOW....great game. Nice to see Turiaf back. Hopefully with Dp's boycoming back soon we might be able to bang out a few more wins. I know a lot of you might agree, but Andris is not a bad player. He might not have an offensivegame, but guess what? Neither does Dwight Howard. He is a serviceable center. I guarantee you once we are at full strength, Monta's turnovers will drop andwe will start looking more like a team. Maggette sure has been playing well recently. Great game all the way around.

Oh...well.....except for Morrow. Another one of DP's boys. Seems like he has been pretty bad since coming back from that funeral. Hope his shot startsfalling.

^hopefully. i dont want to see AR get traded away from this team.

maybe Corey can get traded now that hes been playing well.

and this threads been dead during this break. lets bump this up.

^your avy and you sig are contradicting each other
laugh.gif

just picked up some tix for Mondays game, first and only game I'll see at oracle this year. Hope they show up to play.

Finally broke our losing streak.
pimp.gif

koolaid-large.jpg

Richardson also didn't rule out a return to Golden State as a veteran role player when his current contract expires after the 2010-11 season. He said he is learning a lot from Suns teammates Steve Nash, 35, and Grant Hill, 37, about how to prolong a career with proper eating, regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle.

He said he wouldn't be able to be the J-Rich of old, but he wouldn't mind the opportunity to play before what he calls the best fans in the league.

"I do miss being in that arena with the fans, being a part of that environment," Richardson said. "Phoenix has great fans, but I don't think they're as rowdy as the fans in the bay."

J-Rich knows us Warriors fans.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Finally broke our losing streak.
pimp.gif

koolaid-large.jpg

Richardson also didn't rule out a return to Golden State as a veteran role player when his current contract expires after the 2010-11 season. He said he is learning a lot from Suns teammates Steve Nash, 35, and Grant Hill, 37, about how to prolong a career with proper eating, regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle.

He said he wouldn't be able to be the J-Rich of old, but he wouldn't mind the opportunity to play before what he calls the best fans in the league.

"I do miss being in that arena with the fans, being a part of that environment," Richardson said. "Phoenix has great fans, but I don't think they're as rowdy as the fans in the bay."

J-Rich knows us Warriors fans.
pimp.gif

J-Rich back with Warriors
pimp.gif

Here's more of that article...

[h1]Phoenix Suns' Jason Richardson questions Golden State Warriors' plan following magical playoff run[/h1]
By Marcus Thompson II

[email protected]

Posted: 12/25/2009 08:42:03 PM PST

Updated: 12/26/2009 04:15:11 AM PST

Phoenix Suns guard Jason Richardson keeps in touch with several of his former Warriors teammates. Stephen Jackson, in fact, has been staying in Richardson's home in Charlotte, N.C.

Usually when Richardson and his ex-teammates talk, the conversation turns to the Warriors. And that's when they usually scratch their heads.

"It's crazy what's going on over there," Richardson, 28, said in a telephone interview. "They really went from being great to going back to the same ol' Warriors."

Tonight, when the Warriors host the Suns, Richardson returns to an arena that he helped turn into a phenomenon and will face the team he helped lift from doormat to playoff Cinderella during the 2006-07 season.

Richardson was traded by the Warriors on draft day 2007. He has been on two teams since leaving the Warriors. He now is a starting guard for a Suns team that is in the mix for one of the top four Western Conference seeds in the 2010 playoffs.

Still, he can't help but be befuddled by the franchise he played for during his first six NBA seasons.

Along with several other former Warriors who helped pull off arguably the biggest upset in playoff history by knocking off the Dallas Mavericks in the first round of the 2007 playoffs, Richardson can't help but wonder what could have been.

"That's the crazy part," said Richardson, who is averaging 15.6 points and 5.0 rebounds per game this season. "We didn't get the chance. That team together,

Advertisement

in two months (after acquiring Jackson and Al Harrington in January 2007), made history. It would've been scary had that team been together a whole year and had a training camp together.
"I kind of feel bad for the fans. They had a playoff experience. They had a good team. They had so much potential. Now, it's almost back to my first three or four years there."

Richardson, though, said he isn't surprised by one thing: Monta Ellis. His former Golden State teammate is averaging 25 points, 5.0 assists and 2.36 steals in 40.9 minutes per game this season. He has established himself as the face of the Warriors franchise and has garnered All-Star talk.

"He's the man," Richardson said of Ellis. "You saw it in him when he first came in. All that hard work he put in, it's definitely paying off. You definitely could tell he was going to be effective. The time was going to come when he was going to be a star in this league."

Despite a 7-21 record this season, the Warriors are headed in the right direction, Richardson said, pointing to talented youngsters Ellis, Anthony Randolph and Stephen Curry.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

i thought phx -3 was a no brainer, but im glad the warriors finally broke the losing streak.
Phoenix being only -3 set off alarms in my head. I knew something was fishy about that line. Golden State would have been my pick.

Originally Posted by BangDak

and this threads been dead during this break. lets bump this up.
I've been here and there on NT. Lately, when I'm on, it's not for very long because I either have work or I'm sleeping.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

^ J-Rich sucks? What about the guy in your avy?

I hope you're talking about Shaq, because Amare has been great, as of late. I can see if your talking about last nights game but other then that he'sbeen ballin. He was in foul trouble all game so I didn't expect him from the start to get a rhythm. Amare will bounce back and light the lakers up.Probably won't win, but he'll bounce back.

I would love to see Jrich go back to the Bay.. anything to get him off my team. I wrote him last year on Twitter and he wrote me back mad as heck cuz what Itold him. Jrich never was the same after he left Golden State. He used to be one of my favorite players back then.. now he's inconsistent. I would love forhim to prove me wrong, but I been waitin for that day since he got traded for Raja and Diaw.

I went to the game tonight. It was such a great game. Maggette played great. Monta was good except a few turnovers.

This was my first time seeing a game live this year, and it was sooo great to get a win.
pimp.gif

And I talked to Curry before the game, and he remembered me
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
to curry remembering you jrichforMVP.

So I've been able to catch a few CBA games and these dudes have no first step. I swear a team of gym rats can probably give some of the bottom feeders ofthe league a run for their money.

Curry remembering you is def
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jrich coming back to the W's for would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gota get rid of coreys fat contract first
smh.gif
smh.gif

ive read that AR is going to be back to the bench once Andris comes back tomorrow. hasnt nellie learned to keep him up starting at the 4?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom