THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by dland24

Tonight has been nuts. The weird thing about the whole ending is 1) the story ended in some random @*@ thread....and 2) How did this fool with 6 posts end up breaking this story ending?

it actually ended in another thread but method man deleted it and pass interference posted the screenshot in the bacon thread as well because the other thread was deleted. And that guy is formely known as FACE 82 or some $!@+ like that and has PM's from jrose, he and spotzrushers too as well.

Yeah I found them....or what used to be them. I think the thread was called SMH. There have been a few which dont exist anymore (the JRose an explanation....we demand one thread).

At least JRose did one last great thing for us before he was banned.....he got rid of those idiotic "Its 1am....why are you still awake" threads.

Originally Posted by dland24

Yeah I found them....or what used to be them. I think the thread was called SMH. There have been a few which dont exist anymore (the JRose an explanation....we demand one thread).

At least JRose did one last great thing for us before he was banned.....he got rid of those idiotic "Its 1am....why are you still awake" threads.

thats the one i first saw it posted in, then meth came in with the quickness and deleted it
And i never really had any problems with Jrose, but a staff member really shouldnt be going at people like that.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Can someone provide me with cliffnotes of what happened to JRose?
- Edword made a thread telling Dirty to get off his high horse
- Some, most people did not have a problem with him, but JRose5 was a different story
- People brought out old PMs that had racist remarks towards them

And I guess JRose5 got the axe as admin? Like someone said, he reminds me of an old war veteran...(I'll sorta miss that)
laugh.gif

I clicked on his username and it doesn't have the title anymore...Who's to fill in his spot?
nerd.gif

This is getting interesting...

Dude rejected my xSTACK JACKx screen name 2 years ago, wonder if someone will accept it now
nerd.gif
. Also, some dude stole my Jackson quote and uses it now
smh.gif

I'm pretty surprised it took so long for JRose to get the axe. I remember people speaking out on his abusive PM's and his racist persona on %*@##!#% for years. I find it hard to believe it took this long for the admin's to finally realize that people weren't just making it up.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Dude rejected my xSTACK JACKx screen name 2 years ago, wonder if someone will accept it now
nerd.gif
. Also, some dude stole my Jackson quote and uses it now
smh.gif
There's already a StackJaxx or something like that...
laugh.gif

ATTENTION WARRIOR FANS:

Can you guys help me find the famous quote from Monta Ellis in audio where he says, "I'm a WarriorS, i'm always gonna be a WarriorS"....?

The added plurals just has me cracking up.

For the price it sounds good. I don't really shop around pricing tvs, but from what I seen at bestbuy that seems good.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

ATTENTION WARRIOR FANS:

Can you guys help me find the famous quote from Monta Ellis in audio where he says, "I'm a WarriorS, i'm always gonna be a WarriorS"....?

The added plurals just has me cracking up.
Janny Hu wrote this article... but Monta doesn't say "Warriors" really. Or maybe that's Janny Hu covering up Monta's grammar mistakes
laugh.gif
. Was there a video on this?

http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-01-14/sports/17197616_1_ellis-agent-monta-ellis-warrior

Originally Posted by daprescription

Its some dude that has staxx jack or some *@$@. It's like he just copied my sig and changed the color.
I SMH every time I see that dude with your "I make love to pressure" sig.

Back
Top Bottom