THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Take a month off, I might be able to catch you. Actually, I would need like 3 months
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Macbooks are one of the most overpriced and overrated piece of *%%! ever. sure they perform good, but they rely strictly on name, but then again what doesnt.

Ive also heard asus was the best. someone had a chart of the least warranties claimed, and i believed they were the top. Maybe you can start a thread in the general, im sure someone saved that chart. I think christmas and black friday have the best deals, more so on christmas. if you can wait, i suggest you do it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 What else matters?  

Originally Posted by daprescription

Aren't Sony laptops the best? I would stick with the Sony.
thinkpads are the best, in my honest opinion.
my x61s is a %$@*+@! road warrior

i have a vaio from a couple years back, an SZ from their business line which has served me extremely well with no fault.

i think with all laptops, you need to buy from their business line to get quality or else you get stuck with something like a plastic dell and then you complain about it dying on you in 8 months.

which is probably why i'll roll with thinkpads forever.

That thread sucks though. All they are doing is crying. They have one of the best players in the L, and they are crying about him
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

That thread sucks though. All they are doing is crying. They have one of the best players in the L, and they are crying about him
smh.gif
huh?

Back
Top Bottom