THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Always happens. They sell out in like a minute
frown.gif

edit: "I have an extra ticket for Dave Chappelle tonight in Oakland for the11pm show. Cash or @%% (female only)... give me your offers." these guys are crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Dave Chappelle in town performing thurs - sat.

Damnit, already sold out, too.
indifferent.gif

I was looking last week for tickets and I couldn't find any info or confirmation of this.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
No way I can go during the week.
I'm working 60-70 hour weeks.  I get home, eat dinner, talk to my wife and go to bed so I can be back into work by 6:30am.

No clue, I was alerted to it last night but the blog post that was linked (CBS 5) was around 1pm...

Damn sold out already?! Anybody know where I can pick some up? I've tried Craigslist and I get nothing.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

laugh.gif
No way I can go during the week.
I'm working 60-70 hour weeks.  I get home, eat dinner, talk to my wife and go to bed so I can be back into work by 6:30am.
eek.gif
Damn...I hated 40 hours, but an extra 20-30?
smh.gif
That's tough.

Monta Ellis' MRI revealed a mild left knee sprain and his status for Thursday's game against the Clippers is unknown.

Ellis writhed in painwhile clutching his knee Tuesday night. Ellis will be re-evaluated onThursday and the fact that the Warriors are even considering suitinghim up is obviously a great sign. Consider him day-to-day for now andhe'll test the knee in warm-ups tomorrow.

With the Warriors luck they will miss out end up with the 4th or 5th pick, despite the likelihood of finishing with with the second worse record after the Nets.

whats the point of monta suiting up? w's not winning with him, might as well let him rest up

Originally Posted by DMan14

whats the point of monta suiting up? w's not winning with him, might as well let him rest up

they (management) want him to be able to play so if kobe sits out ASG that dictator stern would pick him for all star game.

[h1]Golden State Warriors' Monta Ellis is game-time decision against Los Angeles Clippers tonight[/h1]
By Marcus Thompson II

[email protected]

Posted: 02/09/2010 09:32:11 PM PST

Updated: 02/10/2010 08:46:43 AM PST

Warriorsguard Monta Ellis might play in tonight's game against the Los AngelesClippers, as the MRI on his left knee Tuesday revealed a mild sprain.

Heis listed as questionable but will be evaluated before the game todetermine if he can play. Ellis has missed two of the Warriors' 50games, both last month because of a sprained right ankle.

"He'sthe heart and soul of this team," Warriors guard Anthony Morrow said."You see the work he does night in and night out. It would be tough forus (if he's out)."

Ellis was injured at the 3:48 mark of thefourth quarter of Monday's loss to Dallas. When he landed afterconverting a driving runner, his left foot got caught under him as hefell backward. He spent a few minutes on the ground writhing in painbefore limping off under his own power. He did not return.

Elliswas not available for comment after Tuesday's practice. But afterMonday's game, he said his left knee felt good and "it wasn't as bad asit looked, or I made it seem."

Ellis is averaging 26.2 points and5.4 assists in 41.8 minutes per game. If Ellis is not able to play, theWarriors not only will lose their leader but will be down to sevenhealthy players.

Forward Corey Maggette is out with a dislocatedleft ring finger. Swingman Coby Karl's 10-day contract expired Tuesday,and he was not given a second one. Golden State could have eightplayers if forward Devean George is over his stomach flu, which kepthim out of Monday's game. Forward Vladimir Radmanovic is still nursing a sore right Achilles.

Back
Top Bottom