THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

smh.gif

Just moved to the bay from LA... going to my first warrior game today against the Hawks. Can't wait to finally watch a game at Oracle.

Originally Posted by Gunner ThirtyTwo

Just moved to the bay from LA... going to my first warrior game today against the Hawks. Can't wait to finally watch a game at Oracle.

Not gonna lie....we havent had quite the crowd this year as in years past (even compared to other bad seasons).  But if the game is close, you can bet the crowd will be ROCKIN.

Spent all of Saturday working on lab report
smh.gif
but it's not so bad when you're working with friends at least.

smh.gif
at Riley, Nelson, Rowell for not pulling that trade.

Corey Maggette will not play on Sunday due to his left hamstring injury and could be shut down for a period of time.

"He really can't run or jump very much, so we're going to give him some time off probably," Warriors coach Don Nelson said Saturday. This is far from surprising, as even the Farmers' Almanac saw this one coming. - Rotoworld

We'll never be able to trade this guy.  Each and every year he's been injuried and missed a significant amount of games.  His value will never be as high as it was in January.

Nope....just a slingbox. And yes Paul. Normally I get crappy seats though. These actually might be his own seats. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom