THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

despite the fact that we lost, the dubs put in quite the effort during the 4th today.
now lets just go out and play for 4 quarters

Valiant effort, but it was too late. Sixers hitting shot at the end of games.

[dp]
pimp.gif
[/dp]

good game, warriors killed themselves. They had wide open shots all game , just couldnt hit it. Phily's D did nothing special

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

good game

Surprised we won
Quoted just in case we win
laugh.gif
i watch too many warriors games to know that wasn't going to happen.

Jesus, we shot sooo bad the whole game....surprised we had a few shots left at the end.

Originally Posted by triple5sole

My warriors. Why cant we ever finish

Well..........yes...........I agree with you that we never finish.  But theres nothing about how this game played out, that makes the idea that we didnt "finish" tonight valid.  We played like +#@$ and made one really nice run.  Otherwise we shouldnt have been in this game at all.  In fact, most of the game we werent. 

laugh.gif
I turned the game on during the middle of the 4th, during the peak.
I guess I got lucky beacuse I didn't have the opportunity to watch the whole game
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by triple5sole

My warriors. Why cant we ever finish

Well..........yes...........I agree with you that we never finish.  But theres nothing about how this game played out, that makes the idea that we didnt "finish" tonight valid.  We played like +#@$ and made one really nice run.  Otherwise we shouldnt have been in this game at all.  In fact, most of the game we werent. 
Agreed we always come so close damnit.

Saw a little of the game here and there. Was watching lost and turned to the games during commercials. A nice push at the end, but not enough. They still need to learn to play like a team. Too much Monta out there. They didn't come out with much energy, but when Monta keeps looking for his shot then everyone else plays 1-on-1. Just let Curry be the PG and let Ellis be the SG. Definitely don't put him at SF because he's such a liability there (on the defensive end).

Back
Top Bottom