THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Hrm. We'll see who performs this season. If Curry gets ROY, I'll get his jersey. If AR4 gets MIP, I'll get his. If both happen, I'll grab bothand a 10-game mini plan. If neither, I'll get a Stephen Jackson jersey.

Sike.

Looks like you'll be getting a Stephen Jackson jersey with a side of sike.

You sure I'm the only white guy that posts here? And I see you're still butt hurt. Good to know, Yao.

Because you're THE only white guy that posts here and the rest of us are "Yao Mings" as you like to put it. JA doesn't count, he's a fakewhite guy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by acidicality

Who cares what the next guy thinks? I could give a *@*% if some random angry white guy was laughing inside that I bought a cheap jersey from Marshalls even tho I bought it from the team store.
I think you're just saying that because 715 had the opposite opinion.
laugh.gif

I won't lie, I still like rocking my "The City," Nick Van Exel jersey.
pimp.gif

(I got it a while back when I was younger, but I bought it too damn big, and dude had just left the Mavs and he was a favorite of mine so I bought his jersey).

It's one of only 3 jerseys I rock (Dirk home, Nash away).

I don't care, Nash still my favorite player so I still throw on the Nash jersey every once in a while.

EDIT: 715 you're white? Well that explains a lot..
laugh.gif

(Just kidding I'm white too).
damn, i thought i was like the only person left who still has this jersey. i still have it with the tags and everything, i hope it's rare
laugh.gif

Because you're THE only white guy that posts here and the rest of us are "Yao Mings" as you like to put it. JA doesn't count, he's a fake white guy.
laugh.gif

speak for yourself
laugh.gif

Yeah I used to have a J-Rich in about 2005, but when Mom's threw it in the wash it got ruined.

I don't think I'll ever buy another standard GSW jersey, they just aren't appealing.

014389811003-s.jpg

The NVE jersey.

And yeah my brother had a throwback 90's Mullin jersey he rocked back in middle school (1990), it's
pimp.gif

I've been looking for one for a while, maybe Hardaway, but they're hard to find.

As for who I'd get a jersey of, if Morrow gets a new contract, him. If not him, Randolph, don't want anyone else, especially Ellis. Him and Jacksonwould be on the bottom of the list.

I'm pretty sure you're the only white guy out of all the regulars. Let's play "What's your race?" again to find out the answer tothat.

I'm Taiwanese.

and I ain't hurt one bit, keep doin ya thang.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Let's play a game where you shut the +$!+ up, bro.

This @@+%@#$ idiot Acid is once again %%#$#%$$ the bed trying to talk a big game.

Don't forget to let me know when you hit up a Warriors game. I want to know how your plans are going to build a robotic girlfriend.

I think getting a Mullin, 90's throwback is the safest bet. The jersey is nice. The player was nice. And it could possibly be a statement about thecurrent ownership.

If this thread has room for a Nick Van Exel jersey discussion, it has room for back and forth banter.

Because you're THE only white guy that posts here and the rest of us are "Yao Mings" as you like to put it. JA doesn't count, he's a fake white guy.
laugh.gif

Shut up Sun Yue.
smh.gif

Curry said on Chronicle Live that he lives right next to the practice facility. "In the same building as coach Nelson."

I ain't sayin' nuffin', but I'm just sayin'....

I haven't had time to keep up /w as many of the Warriors articles, but has Monta said anything since Nelson said he's playing Curry/Monta in the samebackcourt?

After that @$!+%*% response he first said, I wonder if he would retract the statement.

Originally Posted by KL9

nba_g_ellis_580.jpg
De-javu.
You kidding me? Acid is like a yoyo, all you ever see from the dude is same exact stuff, same *@$% different day.
laugh.gif

Rob Kurz has more versatility in his pinky than Acid has in his entire posting repertoire.

Back
Top Bottom