THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by acidicality

You really wanna start this +!*! again? You don't want it %##!%+#%+%!*.
honestly tho i think 715 would whoop your #!*.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Has anyone been getting bug bites recently? Me and my girlfriend have been getting them like crazy (we don't live together).

I thought maybe my sheets were dirty (
sick.gif
I know), but I just got fresh ones and last night I got bit again, and found 11 new damn bites this morning. It'sdamn annoying, because I don't see any when I sleep/look for them, but SOMETHING is biting me..
smh.gif

I checked thoroughly for bed bugs, but it's not that. Bed bug bites are more red, but these just leave large welts on my skin.

I don't know, possibly.. I mean we don't find any bugs around the house, so I'm just left stumped. I thought it could have been a gnat, but I'mjust not sure.

Not really...I do get some little bites from time to time that don't hurt much (probably fleas), but the only time I've been bitten like crazy was inTaiwan from all them mosquitoes

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't know, possibly.. I mean we don't find any bugs around the house, so I'm just left stumped. I thought it could have been a gnat, but I'm just not sure.
Any pets?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I don't know, possibly.. I mean we don't find any bugs around the house, so I'm just left stumped. I thought it could have been a gnat, but I'm just not sure.
Any pets?
Hamsters on the other side of the house..
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

You kidding me? Acid is like a yoyo, all you ever see from the dude is same exact stuff, same *@$% different day.
laugh.gif

Rob Kurz has more versatility in his pinky than Acid has in his entire posting repertoire.
I'm VERY aware and so is everyone else ha.

can we get measurements? height and weight.

because for some reason, i think acid could kick 715's !$% going off that "i'm pissed off as *%+@ adrenaline rush."

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

because for some reason, i think acid could kick 715's !$% going off that "i'm pissed off as *%+@ adrenaline rush."
128978901680989137.jpg

Maybe you want other kinds of measurements too because you've been on my %@!# second only to Acid himself.

small digression:

WW coming through with good interviews. it's nice to have a well spoken warrior.
what are you talking about? we have monta
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"i'm a basketball playa"

Has anyone been getting bug bites recently? Me and my girlfriend have been getting them like crazy (we don't live together).

I thought maybe my sheets were dirty (
sick.gif
I know), but I just got fresh ones and last night I got bit again, and found 11 new damn bites this morning. It's damn annoying, because I don't see any when I sleep/look for them, but SOMETHING is biting me..
smh.gif

I checked thoroughly for bed bugs, but it's not that. Bed bug bites are more red, but these just leave large welts on my skin.
I had this same problem some months back, so what I did was buy some bug repellent. I sprayed it all over my room and just followed thedirections, never had them since.
smile.gif

I need to get in touch with basketball again as I am with baseball.

Ready for tomorrow, but I'll have to listen on radio at work.
frown.gif

http://www.contracostatimes.com/warriors/ci_13648012#
Marcus Thompson II, Contra Costa Times: "The estimated 4,000 in attendance for Monday's open-to-the-public practice at Oracle Arena got a preview of a rotation Warriors fans might see often this season. Big man Ronny Turiaf(notes) played power forward for long stints with Blue Team, which is usually the starting lineup. Coach Don Nelson still may start forward Corey Maggette(notes), whom Nelson said he would lean on because of the team's inexperience at the position. But Nelson said to expect to see Turiaf on the floor with starting center Andris Biedrins(notes). 'We like that lineup actually,' Nelson said. 'And you'll see that, the big lineup.' Nelson started Turiaf next to Biedrins against the Los Angeles Lakers on Oct. 20 in Ontario. But shortly thereafter, Nelson announced that Maggette would be starting at power forward over Turiaf and second-year forward Anthony Randolph(notes), leading many to believe he was going to a small lineup primarily. Nelson also expressed uncertainty about how many minutes Turiaf can play and how much offense the team would be sacrificing. Monday's practice showed Nelson is leaning toward going big. Some players certainly like the idea. Swingman Stephen Jackson(notes) called it his dream lineup."

Back
Top Bottom