THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Thanks to Stevie Nash for getting me back in it this week.
pimp.gif

I had a good feeling about the game tonight, but just never know about those dudes.

Who played well for the W's tonight? (Boxscore only says so much).

I thought Monta and Curry did alright.George provided good guidance and tips on the bench too.
Maggette and Jackson.....need to disappear.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I had a good feeling about the game tonight, but just never know about those dudes.

Curry and Tay to an extent

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Curry and Tay to an extent
I thought Azubuike was okay. Andris wasn't bad either. Just that he doesn't get too many touches.

Curry needs the ball more. He knows how to create a play better than anyone on this team. Also, Nelson is an asstard. Guys like Moore and Law needs someplaying time, real playing time. This way Curry and Morrow can play together instead of subbing for each other and Biedrins/Turiaf don't get so exhausted.Turiaf was clearly tired in that second quarter and Nelson waited so long to give him a rest when he's got Moore right there. Not to mention he and Andrishad two fouls. All Jackson, Maggette, and Ellis do is take the ball for a one-on-one play. Only thing is Monta is the best at it so it's fine. Other two
sick.gif
, not so much. I think Monta would be more consistent too if Curry gotto run the plays and then let Monta do his thing. He always seems to start to get hot and then suck when all the defenders pay attention afterwards. So lettingCurry handle more would allow him to create shots for others and keep the defense away from Monta.

^ i think they have some at the warriors team store when i went opening night

anyways back to the team. does anyone notice when curry is not in the game the team starts to struggle. the ball stops moving and the game gets 1 on 1 everyplay that is NEVER going to work and it gets ugly. curry is the one guy that can facilitate for others and break the defense down.

every time nelson subbs him out its for a player like morrow/maggette/azubuike.

now the lineup would be monta/morrow/jack/maggette or buike/biedrins

that lineup there aint doing $*%@ offensively they all may be decent scorers but as a lineup they dont mix cuz no one is willing to pass or has passingabilities like curry. it starts from the top as long as don nelson, rowell, cohan are here this team, although may do good in the beginning like the 2007 team,in the end good young talented players will leave/get traaded since he clashes with them. its just frustrating watching a bunch of 1 on 1 players trying to go1 on 5 every damn play.

BTW why is Randolph not playing as much?

ball movement with this group sucks (#&*#, it's not even fun to watch anymore. This (*#&$ franchise just got (*#$&ier...
laugh.gif

These are the only professional athletes that are playing basketball for the Warriors: Kelenna Azubuike Anthony Randolph Stephen Curry Monta Ellis

Bought an iPhone yesterday and to those who do have one, what apps do you guys recommend?

I already have the FaceBook app and Shazam app.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Bought an iPhone yesterday and to those who do have one, what apps do you guys recommend?

jailbreak it

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Yeah, and I bought the HTC Tilt 2

Tilt 2 > iPhone

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom