THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Nazr is a solid big man. At the end of the day it really depends on how Nellie plays with a big man....which he probably won't.

Anymore Jaymee Sire pics, DP?

If the bobcats and magic merged, they'd crap out a better version of the GSW.

I can see it now...Vlad Rad is the final piece to the puzzle for Nellie's ultimate lineup

Curry
Monta
Morrow
Maggette
Vlad Rad

pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Warriors' Andris Biedrins hurt, leaving team short on centers[/h1]
The Golden State Warriors may be down two centers as Andris Biedrins, the starter, is questionable for today's game against the Los Angeles Clippers because of an ailing back.

"It's a little sore," Biedrins said. "Hopefully I will play, but we'll see (today)."

Biedrins' backup, Ronny Turiaf, missed Wednesday's game with a sprained left knee. He did not practice Thursday and is doubtful for today's game. So coach Don Nelson will turn to veteran Mikki Moore as the starting center if Biedrins or Turiaf can't play. The last time Moore started was last season with the Sacramento Kings on Jan. 6 at Chicago.

Anthony Randolph, whom Nelson said will serve as a backup center, won't start because the Clippers feature 7-foot, 265-pound Chris Kaman. Nelson has said he wants Randolph to play only against reserves.

In Wednesday's win over Memphis, Randolph played seven minutes, less than three of those came with Marc Gasol, the Grizzlies starting center, on the floor. The backup center for the Clippers is second-year 7-footer DeAndre Jordan. But Jordan hasn't played much as Kaman averages 40.6 minutes.

"I'm much stronger (than I was last year)," Randolph said. "I know a lot more about the NBA game, but I still need a lot of game-time experience to make the player I hopefully will be in the future. I'm better able to guard (big guys). Like I said, I'm a basketball player, whether I'm guarding the forward)."

If Biedrins and Turiaf are out, it seems Nelson has to get Randolph playing time, unless Moore gets all the minutes.

"That's why we brought Moore in," Nelson said. "Mikki's going to play against the starting center. Randolph's going to play against the backup center. But I'm not sure we're not going to have (Biedrins)."

All this speculation is moot if Biedrins can play, which will be determined after the morning shootaround. He said he felt pain in his back when he grabbed a rebound and put it back in with 2:29 left in Wednesday's game. Biedrins was bumped under the basket and had to twist his body to score the basket.

During that sequence Biedrins wrenched his back, and the pain was enough for him to ask to be pulled.

"It just started to hurt really bad at that moment," Biedrins said.

He said the back was fine after the game, but Thursday morning he was stiff and sore. Biedrins, who put his chances at playing tonight at about 50-50, said he isn't worried about his back being a lingering issue because he's never had back problems before. But Biedrins said he will wait for the team doctor to determine if it's possible for him to do more damage by playing.

Being 100 percent by today is not realistic, Biedrins said. But because the Warriors are short-handed in the frontcourt, Biedrins said he won't wait until he is fully healthy to play.

"It's just a matter if I will be able to run and move and do other stuff," Biedrins said. "Of course I will try to play even though it will bother me."

I found some cheap seats right behind the Warriors bench (128 row 1). Would they throw me out if I keep talking #*** to Don Nelson
laugh.gif
?

How much?

Yes, there's a good chance they would. But price dictates if there's a good reason.

remember remember...the 5th of November.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
so what if im a day late?! $!#* yall

Randolph squeezed out of Warriors' rotation

Anthony Randolph is the latest player to find room in Don Nelson's doghouse.

The Golden State Warriors' promising young forward played in USA Basketball's minicamp over the summer and was expected to start at power forward. But after Randolph was limited by a preseason back injury he was slow to report, Nelson recently moved swingman Stephen Jackson to power forward because he is "240 pounds" and moved Randolph to backup center behind journeyman Mikki Moore.

"He's not necessarily a good shooting [power forward], but he can be a good shooting
because [centers] can't shoot very well," Nelson said of Randolph.

Randolph, who has averaged eight points, 4.7 rebounds and just 14 minutes in three games, is extremely frustrated by the move.
"Nellie is playing games with him," a source close to Randolph said

Originally Posted by Executive76

Randolph squeezed out of Warriors' rotation

Anthony Randolph is the latest player to find room in Don Nelson's doghouse.

The Golden State Warriors' promising young forward played in USA Basketball's minicamp over the summer and was expected to start at power forward. But after Randolph was limited by a preseason back injury he was slow to report, Nelson recently moved swingman Stephen Jackson to power forward because he is "240 pounds" and moved Randolph to backup center behind journeyman Mikki Moore.

"He's not necessarily a good shooting [power forward], but he can be a good shooting
because [centers] can't shoot very well," Nelson said of Randolph.

Randolph, who has averaged eight points, 4.7 rebounds and just 14 minutes in three games, is extremely frustrated by the move.
"Nellie is playing games with him," a source close to Randolph said​

this @#$%@%@ ****** is playing @#$@%@% mikki moore ahead of our main talents
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom