THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Ray Allen
laugh.gif

The last minute was so freakin' ******ed! Don Nelson, you
15nahys.gif
idiot!

- When Ray Allen was at the FT line, Nelson had Turiaf, Biedrins, and Maggette to get the rebound. Really? Maggette? I was telling myself watch Maggette bobblethe ball out of bounds. I would have put Randolph in there instead of Maggette.
- Having C.J. Watson inbound the ball against Perkins and Garnett.
- Then having Radmanovic throwing it to the backcourt with Tony Allen chasing Monta down. That pass had to be on point, but too many things could have gonewrong there. It worked out, but it was still stupid IMO. With 4 seconds left and there, I'd rather have a pass towards out basket so that even if theCeltics steal the ball, they still have to bring the ball up the court and use time there to even attempt a shot.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

LOL at Barnett owning Fitz! "Just make it and the hell with it"
Seriously, Fitz is hella ******ed. Who in their right minds would even miss it on purpose? You already said that the Celtics have no time outs.

Damn, I love the Warriors. It's 48 minutes of cardiac distress, but it's always so damn gratifying when we finish one out.

I finally caught a game on TV this year and the Warriors win. I love it. Great stuff. I miss posting in here daily. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and youall have a great New Year's!

Back
Top Bottom