?

or

Wall
Curry
Wade
Lebron
AR

laugh.gif

After a couple days of deliberating, the front office of dland24's fantasy squad has decided to pull the trigger on waiver wire gamble.  On Monday night, after enjoying another quality episode of 24, dland24 decided to cut ties with recently added  Jared Jeffries to make room for young Anthony Tolliver, a rising star who has caught dland's attention for some time now.

"Jared Jeffries just wasnt cutting it.  If you want to be on my fantasy team, a player needs to perform at a high level at all times.  Anthony is a player I have been looking at for a while now, and I think he is just what this teams to be put over the top.  He is a double double machine" dland says of his recent transactions.  "And since the other owners in this league apparently dont like to make trades, I have to work my magic on the waiver wire, in search of the next big thing."

Upon hearing the news of his day to day contract offer, Tolliver says "Im thrilled and honored to feel wanted and desired by such a great team and such amazing ownership.  Im going to work my butt off to prove to my team and organization that I can be an asset.  I've been in the DLeague, and played for the Warriors, so I know bad basketball.  Im excited to be a part of a winning franchise.  I cant wait to get out there."

Tolliver will suit up for the first time on Tuesday night.  Jared Jeffries could not be reached for comment.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Warriors may offer Ellis for Ray Allen[/h1]

Warriors Won't Trade Ellis

Ellis_Monta_gsw.jpg
The Warriors have no intent to trade Monta Ellis, according to multiple team sources.

"We're in a situation where we need to look very strongly at change," general manager Larry Riley said. "Whether it's by Feb. 18 (trade deadline) or in the offseason, we're in a situation where we're going to have to make a change here."

The Warriors have some $12 million in expiring contracts on their roster, something they can use to improve their team.

"I have never been told to try to go save money," Riley said. "I've been told to try to improve this basketball team. I do feel like I will get something done."

Don Nelson gave a laughing response when asked on Monday if the Warriors might deal Ellis to Boston for Ray Allen.

http://realgm.com/src_wir...rriors_wont_trade_ellis/

Wasn't it reported that Warriors would be making a big deal soon? I hope Monta staying doesn't mean Curry is going.

I hate that the game aint in HD tonight

anyone know why every away game isnt broadcasted in HD?

I have Dish Network BTW

This is embarrassing. Its not like we are playing the Lakers......actually I wish we were playing the Lakers. We would definitely put up a better effort than we are showing against the Queens.

Great burst at the end of the half. MJ stays hating on Maggette. Dude has been a beast for the past month.

Back
Top Bottom