THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

That set was horrible ...mad disorganized

Bad breath control .

Ortiz voice was SHOT

The most hype they got the crowd was doing other peoples songs .

Their "freestyles" sucked . Joe Budden rhyming about his grandma ? Come on b , ****

Chanting during Sage Franics ? lol There was like what , 300 heads actually watching him at that point ?

Just heard from Royce that they will go on tour with Tech9!!...it was rumored that Tech9 was suppose to be the 5th member of Slaughter House.This should begood.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

That set was horrible ...mad disorganized

Bad breath control .

Ortiz voice was SHOT

The most hype they got the crowd was doing other peoples songs .

Their "freestyles" sucked . Joe Budden rhyming about his grandma ? Come on b , ****

Chanting during Sage Franics ? lol There was like what , 300 heads actually watching him at that point ?

grin.gif

The set was dope.

Only part that sucked was the girl singing the hook on the one and Crook using his verse from Slaughterhouse AGAIN.

Joells voice was shot tho.

Tech9's performance was great btw.

At Rock the Bells... Slaughterhouse was
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at giving them that $#$%!# $%+ time slot in the backstage though... and the group before them was annoyinng as @#*! i was getting hella overheated out there
laugh.gif

Only good thing was how close i got to go
pimp.gif

Anyway new Slaughtehouse song just released, i was just checking out 2dopeboyz before i passed out... Im not really that impressed.

I mean SH does its thing on the mic but the beat by Khalil is kinda annoying
eyes.gif

anyways here it is...

****oo (prod. DJ Khalil)- http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...0/slaughterhouse-****oo/

IMO there is no artist right now more consistent than Joe Budden.It's a great time to be a fan with these 3 albums comming out..how can you not beexcited?!? -Slaughte House(August) -The Escapse Route(August) -The Great Escapse(October) -Mood Muzik 4...(yes confirmed on his twitter..December) With thosealbums coming out and also add Joell's,Crooked I's,Royce's...this will be a great year for music.These fans who probably were never a fan of theseother artist ..for example I never heard of Crooked and now I'm consistently checking up for him,found out about his 52 week's of freestyle he put outa while back and now I'm a fan(I'm from the west too..lol).I always checked up on Royce and Joell but I'm seeing so much hate on this group and itbothers me.This is a new group so im not surprised but these are what fans should check up for.I guess Joe said it best "no wonder Hip Hop is dead becausethe dope %!!@ is underground"

I'm dead center in the first row....I may cream in my pants today.
Just reading up on ol posts i missed from Rock the Bells... my dude u were too? I was legit in the first 2 rows of the people for SH, me and myboys went in early to catch them but we didnt know they got moved back so we had to wait through MOP and that wack +@%$ group before Slaughterhouse... we keptstarting those Slaughterhouse chants
laugh.gif

And yeah the T-Shirts were 30 *%%!@%@ ridic. I went through the whole stadium first thing asking them where to cop them i musta walked the stadium 3x before ifound out about the back stage... i copped one... 30 was *%%!@%@ ridic but the shirts are crackkk
pimp.gif

I was in the first row on the mainstage.

On the paid dues stage I managed to get in i guess what u would call the second row on the right side.

Had on this hat

F08-0033nail.JPG

Common was sweating like crazy ... My boy was standing there and got hit with it.

roll.gif

IF ANYONE GOIN TO RTB CAN PICK ME UP A SLAUGHTERHOUSE SHIRT IN A XL OR XXL,ID APPRECIATE IT.

Obviously I'll give extra $$ for shipping/the favor.

Took these with my phone ...

jj8d5i.jpg

j5wolh.jpg

2r212r4.jpg

Meths Penny

331krqs.jpg

Common had Yeezys on

11ihgus.jpg

nvwdox.jpg

My boy had his camera, his pics are def better.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Pics of shirt?

Ima have to cop
pimp.gif
not me in the pic... but this was the best pic i could find, i think it JUST debuted during RTB
pimp.gif

8eb351d8e1f2abccc5201d435071d03cf5a404d.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was in the first row on the mainstage.

On the paid dues stage I managed to get in i guess what u would call the second row on the right side.

Had on this hat

F08-0033nail.JPG

Common was sweating like crazy ... My boy was standing there and got hit with it.

roll.gif

eek.gif
#$%% you were close, how did u get those tix?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nah i was saying i was front row when SH was on, on the main stage my seats were good they were like in the second section not too far up but dead center.

pimp.gif
at the hat... the Monstar with my boy Chewings talent
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and on a side note imo Comm was prob the best one at the whole +%+$#%% thing. He was absolutely sick. It is tough to say that Nasty Nas wasnt though... Im aHUGE fan of both 2 of my favorites all time and Nas is prob my actual #1, either him or Big
pimp.gif

and btw.... when that dude was freeestyling about %+++ fans gave him in the front... did u give him anything?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

that part was also sick btw
pimp.gif

I bought them off ebay for $200 a piece.

Only $50 over retail.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LMAO Im the 1 that pulled out the Metro Card.

I knew he was gonna go in

laugh.gif

*+% they had a backstage?
what time did SH perform because I was there from like 4 and was upset that I missed them perform
mad.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

LMAO Im the 1 that pulled out the Metro Card.

I knew he was gonna go in

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

that dude was natyyyy though, that was one of my favorite parts of the whole concert
pimp.gif

*+% they had a backstage?
what time did SH perform because I was there from like 4 and was upset that I missed them perform
mad.gif

they went on at like 7 i believe... Yeah that sucks that you missed. i prob woulda never knew either if i ddnt go on that T-Shirt hunt when i gotthere
laugh.gif

I was some dude rocking it when i went in before it started and i was like
eek.gif
where you get that @@!!? And people kept telling me where to go, and i musta walkd around the place 3 %%%@#+# times before i realized there was abackstage.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

****oo (prod. DJ Khalil)- http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...0/slaughterhouse-****oo/

The beat and Crooked are the only 2 things that carried the song. Everyone else's verses were lackluster at best.

That beats is RIDICULOUS though.
pimp.gif
The newness of it reminds me of thefirst time I heard "Money, Cash, H__s"

i was watching Joe Budden in the studio today on his blog tv thing and he did a couple tracks...sounding really good...played a snippit of the newslaughterhouse song "we outta here" i think...said its dropping Monday

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

i was watching Joe Budden in the studio today on his blog tv thing and he did a couple tracks...sounding really good...played a snippit of the new slaughterhouse song "we outta here" i think...said its dropping Monday
yeah i got the "We Outta Hear" Snippet on my itunes... song sounds like its gonna be crack
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom