THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Everyone's different.

Like Mayhem said, I regret the sale of those mentioned for you.

Priorities take precedent, but I would be sick if I sold my collection.
i understand and i would have said the same thing as you.

but i have a collection of foams just sitting in my closet along with other older jordans that have never been worn. i often forget that i even have them and nike has straight up killed the nastalgia of all of my favorite shoes by retroing the heck out of them. i get my money then keep it moving and im still happy.
also, regret comes with you are kinda forced to sell stuff. this is 100% voluntary for me. id just like the money for a different cause.

also, i have like 30 pairs of foams i think. selling off 10 - 15 wont make me feel bad 1 bit esp since ill keep buying later on down the road.

^^ i feel you its seem like kicks just sit in my son closet. the other day while cleaning i found like 8 pairs that i didnt even remember buyin
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. but hey thats gonna be a nice chunk of cash your about to receive

missed out on those pearls from babyj. so dissapointed.

what size are yours, bigj?

edit - awesome stuff, eli.

sell everything else but keep the armies(even though i'm trying to get my homie to buy 'em
laugh.gif
)....sell some 2011 royals/2010 pearls or even 07 solid reds/cactus'.

u know them armies are gonna be like the blk/gum og pro's in less than 5 years
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

i often forget that i even have them. i get my money then keep it moving and im still happy.
also, regret comes with you are kinda forced to sell stuff. this is 100% voluntary for me. id just like the money for a different cause.
This.

My bad maxpapic, if you keep an eye out you should be able to find another pair.

And J, you should have no problem selling the rest what is left for you to sell. Just stay away from the known lowballers and flakers
grin.gif

bigj505 wrote:
HEADdetective wrote:
Everyone's different.

Like Mayhem said, I regret the sale of those mentioned for you.

Priorities take precedent, but I would be sick if I sold my collection.

but i have a collection of foams just sitting in my closet along with other older jordans that have never been worn. i often forget that i even have them and nike has straight up killed the nastalgia of all of my favorite shoes by retroing the heck out of them. i get my money then keep it moving and im still happy.

also, i have like 30 pairs of foams i think. selling off 10 - 15 wont make me feel bad 1 bit esp since ill keep buying later on down the road.

I started doing this last year for the same reason, a bunch of shoes that have never been worn or have been worn just once taking up space. I've gone from a little over 100 to about 35 sneakers I know I'll never sell. There have been times when I've sold sneakers to people and they would ask me "Why are you selling these!?" "Whats wrong with them?". Never hurts to have extra money in your pocket.

i have to admit that i have considered selling my foam collection a few times, but i never had the balls so i sold some jordans instead.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

so its been decided. im not going to completely destroy my foam collection but im gonna downsize it dramatically. b on the lookout for 02 pearls, royal pros, 07 royals, hoh royals (worn 1 time), hoh pearls, and dark armies this week.

YesJackNicholson.gif

Saw these on the other site, thought they were pretty cool actually
"Un-Eggplant Customs"

I don't think these were posted yet, do they belong to a NT'er? 
nerd.gif

nike-air-foamposite-one-un-eggplant-custom_03.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-un-eggplant-custom_04.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-un-eggplant-custom.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

sell everything else but keep the armies(even though i'm trying to get my homie to buy 'em
laugh.gif
)....sell some 2011 royals/2010 pearls or even 07 solid reds/cactus'.

u know them armies are gonna be like the blk/gum og pro's in less than 5 years
ohwell.gif

I like those customized eggplants. Did someone mention cactus foams for sale?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

My bad maxpapic, if you keep an eye out you should be able to find another pair.
thanks, man. sucks when you just miss out on something youve been eyeing for a while, or you cant afford a pair, or just when youre not 'winning' in general as far as buying what you want.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by G Raider

i dont know i just cant see what ever one fascination with the shoes is. to me they are not the biddness. i couldnt even spend $80 on a pair of these. just my opinion.
to be honest, I felt the same way. Then I saw someone post a pic of the Royal Penny foams, and it just did it for me. I bought a pair, when I wore them the comfort and feel of the shoe is what made me want more.

I guess to some posites are an acquired taste....

I felt the same way... but my boy would rock his which made them grow on me and now i love'em even though i only have the copper pros

Back
Top Bottom