eek.gif
I needa get myself more foam pros. havent been looking hard enough
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

my updated foam one/pro collection

11m6a8k.jpg

DOPE STUFF JOE!!!!!!!

Regarding those Carbon foams... it doesn't seem the carbon vinyl is all the way down on the ribs, is that the case?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Regarding those Carbon foams... it doesn't seem the carbon vinyl is all the way down on the ribs, is that the case?

grin.gif
It's not, I have the same carbon wrap and it is super hard to get it on the smaller ridges properly.  I think using a heat gun could help but when I tried it made the rest look bad

I dunno about that carbon wrap. Takes a lot away from the shoe.

Wrap looks a lot better than the Skyposites though.

U&C - great collection dude
smokin.gif

Matt - sick pickups, just got a pair of those flights myself for a project
devil.gif

Los - blue soles look great
smokin.gif

not too bad of a job with the carbon wrap....still doesn't quite cut it considering the grooves aren't visible. that was my concern when i bought the wrap and just scrapped the idea until i could figure out how to make it more pliable to get into the grooves.

def looks better than the skyposites though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

U&C - great collection dude
smokin.gif

Matt - sick pickups, just got a pair of those flights myself for a project
devil.gif

Los - blue soles look great
smokin.gif

not too bad of a job with the carbon wrap....still doesn't quite cut it considering the grooves aren't visible. that was my concern when i bought the wrap and just scrapped the idea until i could figure out how to make it more pliable to get into the grooves.

def looks better than the skyposites though
laugh.gif
That was my problem too, did you try using a heat gun?  I heated mine up and it worked somewhat but it looked like crap still

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

That was my problem too, did you try using a heat gun?  I heated mine up and it worked somewhat but it looked like crap still
yea i used a heat gun and it still didn't work out for me. the front of the shoe was the first place i tried it with knowing it was going to make or break the whole project if those grooves wouldn't show through the wrap. i just couldn't get it to form to the shape without cutting into it
ohwell.gif

....only wasted a small amount of wrap, i'm thinking of trying it on a different model with less grooves that could be better defined through the wrap. just need to find the damn shoe
laugh.gif

those are clean, would buy instantly. Take away from the shoe a little bit, but so what. They are something different

Thanks for the love guys!

Justin, maybe some FP3's would do the trick? I think it would be trippy to see a CF body with the holograms.
glasses.gif

grin.gif

so i was so pumped about these i had to post something... figured id share a teaser pic with the fam before i posted in the pick up thread so stay tuned fam...
J this ones for you lol
(very crappy iphone pic sorry)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

yea i used a heat gun and it still didn't work out for me. the front of the shoe was the first place i tried it with knowing it was going to make or break the whole project if those grooves wouldn't show through the wrap. i just couldn't get it to form to the shape without cutting into it
ohwell.gif

....only wasted a small amount of wrap, i'm thinking of trying it on a different model with less grooves that could be better defined through the wrap. just need to find the damn shoe
laugh.gif
try foamposite lite?

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

laugh.gif
try foamposite lite?
read my mind
wink.gif

even though i'm not a big fan....the FP3 could work too
devil.gif

dj- cant really tell from the pics but im guessing og black/gum or volts. either or
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

carbon fp3 wolud be crazy

Nice collections UpandComing. I need to pick up a few more pairs of pros and flights

Back
Top Bottom