THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by NycPosite

thanks to eddo bringing them up so I decided to go get a pair

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heh, had to grab a pair myself.  Needed to do some background check i.e price check to see the going rate for these.  Unfortunately, i still paid a lil more than i should, but it being limited and something that looked very clean to me, i had to get a pair.  As most know, I am more of a one/pro kinda guy, but i bit bullet on this one.  No regrets.

I traded one of my extra hoh neo limes (payed $100 for them on the 50%) for them. So I couldnt complain. Now the only BG flightposite 3 im missing is the gold pair.

I traded one of my extra hoh neo limes (payed $100 for them on the 50%) for them. So I couldnt complain. Now the only BG flightposite 3 im missing is the gold pair.

I swear you said that just to make me jelly
devil.gif
devil.gif

we need more FP1 retros but i fear that the foam hype can shift at any second and i def don't want it to be to these
ohwell.gif

...for today
4898388307_360d484031_o.jpg

nice pic Justin, you just reminded me that I have them sitting in the box and have yet to wear them

still have no FP1 myself, but i do enjoy seeing everyone else wearing them in here. I will stick with my pro/ones and 1 fp3. :tongue:

Mayhemgatz - Charcoals is crazy fresh...
Wish my pair was still good, but the soles are done from playin outdoor ball
mad.gif

Might try to sell em
nerd.gif
, or is there any way to put new soles on em?

Originally Posted by Eli

Los great p/u on the platinumposites
smokin.gif

Now you need a pair of white/orion FP2's 
grin.gif

what you got for me
wink.gif
wink.gif

Mayhemgatz wrote:
NycPosite wrote:
FP1 are hands down the best posite
agreed....now help me make the cipher complete
nerd.gif
devil.gif

I got you

I got you

can't wait to take pics....

devil.gif

Blink - goodlooks, i can imagine what the soles look like from balling outdoors....they're just not built to withstand that abuse but being that they're so good for ball...it's hard NOT to play in 'em
laugh.gif
....there's only two flights with red soles and i'm sure you wouldn't wanna sacrifice a pair of TB's to save the charcoals.

i'd say sell 'em...i've seen more of those pop up in the past year or so. if ur under a sz 10.5...i'm sure you'll find a fresher pair sooner or later.

^ yea i was an idiot when i was younger ballin in those...but yea ima sz 9.5/10 hopefully i find em again..

Los....so what i owe you now? my first born? 
smokin.gif

for real....goodlooks bro! you done helped me with 3 of the 4 HOH posites
smokin.gif

6054180738_37eb0da706_b.jpg

finally....#$%^&+ finally....just one more pair to go
devil.gif

6054180722_a8ef0602b6_b.jpg

6054180734_b42277f7da_b.jpg

i'm going home like this today....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Los....so what i owe you now? my first born? 
smokin.gif

for real....goodlooks bro! you done helped me with 3 of the 4 HOH posites
smokin.gif

6054180738_37eb0da706_b.jpg

finally....#$%^&+ finally....just one more pair to go
devil.gif

6054180722_a8ef0602b6_b.jpg

6054180734_b42277f7da_b.jpg

Those jkidds
pimp.gif
Came so close to copping numerous times but was nickel n diming with the sellers. Smh. Now I can't even mention twice as much as I was asking before without getting laughed at. Fml.

very nice Justin, now if I can only get Shabby to sell me his pairs..kills me to know we wear the same size

Back
Top Bottom