THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

dope wears and pickups fellas 
smokin.gif

Charm - those metallic bakin boots look great, didn't even know they had new colorways dropping for them....i will have to get myself a pair of those soon.

Royals for today....recycled pic.
5372611279_64540881d0_b.jpg

nice pick up cee.

and thx jus. i'm pretty sure they're QS. they just dropped like a week or so ago and this was the last pair in my size. needless to say i've seen nobody with them. well, not yet at least.

i got a call out the blue from jed like, "yo, u seen them pewter bakin boots?'

that ___ Jed don't call me or text no more....i think he was serious about that $#!t he said when i got the 2nd pair of carbons 
frown.gif

Felix, dope pickup
pimp.gif

There is currently a pair of size 13 Red Foamposite Pros going for $3,150 on eBay. Must be dead beat bidders, or is it?

EDIT: Seller just ended the item.

My flightposite retros died about a year ago (RIP) and I was considering splurging on a pair of flighposite IIs, since I can't find a pair of decently priced FP1s. What's the FP2 like in the comfort department in comparison to the FP1?

Originally Posted by XIIz89

My flightposite retros died about a year ago (RIP) and I was considering splurging on a pair of flighposite IIs, since I can't find a pair of decently priced FP1s. What's the FP2 like in the comfort department in comparison to the FP1?

FP2s are very comfy...

Cee killin it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Still not feelin those rookies
ohwell.gif

unds these today...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

hmmmmmm....

on another note dope collection scoop!
Thanks Shabby! I wish my collection is nearly as good like yours. I regret passing on most of the earlier foams during the years (especially the Army foams when I saw them in my size for $300 a few years ago and others that went under retail
mad.gif
). That's what I get for buying mostly Jordan's.

i lost the love for jordans after they kept raising msrp on all these retros... $160 for some 2011 3s is just ridiculous

my statement is very contradicting though because im still eating up all these bubble gum colored foams nike has been dropping, but...

TEAM POSITE FTW

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

i lost the love for jordans after they kept raising msrp on all these retros... $160 for some 2011 3s is just ridiculous

my statement is very contradicting though because im still eating up all these bubble gum colored foams nike has been dropping, but...

TEAM POSITE FTW

Feel the same way lol. Some of these fruity colors I don't even know why I have them. Especially the pairs I doubled up on but oh wellTEAM POSITE FTW

Back
Top Bottom