THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Looks like at the very LEAST I'm looking at $650 
sick.gif
tired.gif
. When I just copped deadstock 2001 royal pros for less than half that I just have to wonder ..
the number of pairs between the two shoes aren't even comparable. Sure the royals are hard to find DS because so many people bought them to actually ball in and beat up....but the small number of Armies out there edges it out and trust....lots of Armies are getting worn into the ground 
smokin.gif

should've kept my 2nd pair....sz12 just doesn't come around enough 
tired.gif
Thats true. Never really considered the # of pairs manufactured for each. I'm done with negotiations with the guy though. He said he needed at least 1k for them.

I won't see another size 9 for months I'm sure, but I can at least get them for less than 1k if I wait a bit more.

and @ Head, living in NYC my whole life I've seen 1 pair of armies on feet out here. Crazy how rare these are.

damn i miss my armys and kidd flights. just copped a ds pair of '02 pearls from the bay the other day. they're out for delivery today!
pimp.gif

also bought a vnds pair of '04 black pros on the same day from an NTer, but i bought from said NTer over on ISS.
tired.gif
would be nice to get a tracking number.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*EDIT*

UPS delivers!
very happy/excited to be reunited with these.
happy.gif

2cprk21.jpg

250unw0.jpg

*bonus* the evolution of pearl...
pimp.gif

10fc4ed.jpg

(l-r) '10, HOH, '02, OG...
66mejq.jpg

(l-r) OG, '02, HOH, '10...
34sjgok.jpg

now just waiting on the black pros!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Im trying to complete the 1/pro set and the armies seem like theyre going to be the missing link ( besides volts obviously), just seeing a pair in my size is beyond rare.

Black og pros with the gum bottom are also ridiculously hard to find , probly all got run over playing ball or being used as beaters.

Ohhhh OK charm, you're just gonna showout and post a pic if ALL the pearls...dam good stuff.

Its the ogs that kill it, I rarely see em...

been looking for Carolina foams/flights in size 9-10 for so long without a rape price, no luck
frown.gif

One day ill gladly post them in here though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RussianBear

wow! amazing black pros

my latest doubles:

wow! 2x Flightposite III's
eek.gif
mad.gif
?!?!? i've yet to get my hands on one pair in my big foot sz 12.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom