THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

But look Arabic lol

Nice pick up, nice price too considering what most of these recent pairs are going for.

Thanks guys. Yea I'm not paying 400 and 700 for shoes. I really love my foams, but I like money more lol

Now it's time for Caro pros then red/blue pros. I did see some DS army's for sale. But he wanted like 900.

Thanks guys. Yea I'm not paying 400 and 700 for shoes. I really love my foams, but I like money more lol

Now it's time for Caro pros then red/blue pros. I did see some DS army's for sale. But he wanted like 900.
You can prob talk dude down on armies, even tho for the price and what some of the newer stuff is going for its not too bad.

Armies are IMO one of the best foam 1s to date after royals.

^ i never understood why armies go for 5-600 and most other recent foams go for similar prices.

I think Armies are one of the most limited foam 1s to date. Maybe HOH royals are the only ones that less pairs were produced.

The foam quality on the armies :smokin

Nice! Did they also come out in hoh la? Those hoh royals go for like 4-500 ds on fc whenever posted(rarely). My personal opinion on the 82/72 pairs released is false. I think more pairs released, 82 only is straight ridiculous. I can account for at least 6 sz 13 armies which wouldn't happen if truly limited to 82

They released first at HOH Harlem, then HOHLA a week or so after opening, then at HOH Chi's opening.

There's def more than 82 pairs.

Ok cool I always thought it was ridiculous when all news sources kept saying 82 pairs blah blah blah. I did not know about them being at hoh chi though, thought it was just NYC and LA. I can only imagine what that type of release would generate now, pure mayhem

Back
Top Bottom