THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Yo nice pickups . Armies are slept on! A lot of folks aren't up on em
definitely one of my favorite if not my favorite in my collection.

anyways for today

Just saw that pic on FB.... Not sure what to think. They coulda done a better job making a Timberland inspired foam....

Never get tired of seeing armies ! On the flip side, tired of seeing foams getting butchered.. I can't keep up anymore, someone make it stop !

Never get tired of seeing armies ! On the flip side, tired of seeing foams getting butchered.. I can't keep up anymore, someone make it stop !
Yup same here. Army is just that foam :smokin. Don't know about those wheat joints though

Think I'm gonna start tracking down some favs again. I used to have many foams but went through a huge clean out a couple years ago and moved a lot of them.

old pics incoming

coppers gotta be a top 5 foam one colorway for me

red pros, had them when I was like 16, I sold them to buy a PS3 and some games :smh: :lol:

would love to see a pine one

Only foams I have now are 07' royals, dark armies, and the supreme joints I just picked up. Anthracite, red/blue pros, eggplant/copper, I miss them all.

Think I'm gonna start tracking down some favs again. I used to have many foams but went through a huge clean out a couple years ago and moved a lot of them.

old pics incoming

coppers gotta be a top 5 foam one colorway for me

red pros, had them when I was like 16, I sold them to buy a PS3 and some games
mean.gif
laugh.gif

would love to see a pine one

Only foams I have now are 07' royals, dark armies, and the supreme joints I just picked up. Anthracite, red/blue pros, eggplant/copper, I miss them all.
dats all you need b 
pimp.gif

Yup :pimp:

For future reference never trade/sell a shoe for video game systems. They depreciate with time unless you got a limited edition(and I'm talking rare ones like the Japan exclusives and you leave it DS, which I'm guessing you didn't :lol:)

:lol: Yea I made sure I hung on to those 2 pairs for sure. Might just be top 1 and 2 ones for me.

And I know I definitely took an L for the red pros, that was like 2008/9 and it was just a regular ol ps3 :smh:

:lol: you live and you learn, at least you didn't give up armies for the ps3, that eouldve been irreplaceable :lol:

Good luck to team posite fam with securing these "Solar" joints. Need them to continue the pro collection. Very clean colorway, can't wait to grab em and rock em.
they look really nice and ill cop one for myself eventually, but for now im buying those up all to sell :evil:

Back
Top Bottom