THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

07 Anthracite

B46EE243-575F-45BA-9C73-3DCEE30AAEC6.jpeg

Sold my UNC's last year, if they ever retro, Im buying without hesitation.

Dont know why Nike wont retro that colorway. amazing.

Love all the pics, dude :nthat:
Cactus’ 1s are seriously too dope …but as much as I’d like to see Nike bring em back…

I grabbed a handful of the anthracites last year and they’re def cool… but in no single way is it the same shoe as it was; shape, fit, feel, quality or construction

This‘ll go over a few heads but how does Nike give the actual Flightposite 1 a worse outsole than what the damn Solo Flights had?! :lol:

They completely lost the plot around 2010, imo.
Cherish those Taiwans

Love all the pics, dude :nthat:
Cactus’ 1s are seriously too dope …but as much as I’d like to see Nike bring em back…

I grabbed a handful of the anthracites last year and they’re def cool… but in no single way is it the same shoe as it was; shape, fit, feel, quality or construction

This‘ll go over a few heads but how does Nike give the actual Flightposite 1 a worse outsole than what the damn Solo Flights had?! :lol:

They completely lost the plot around 2010, imo.
Cherish those Taiwans

I 100% agree. They are indeed completely different. But, the Anthracites were at least the same color blocking, like the Dr Dooms too. Of course they won’t be identical, but at this point, I’ll take what I can get.

The retro flightposites are disgusting

Aldo this Friday I’ll be on the “Heaven Cent” IG show showing of some Foamposites

2F27D2CD-1D70-43A1-A6CF-69B9C113F568.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom