THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Man yall be makin me feel salty with all ur guys' piff posites
pimp.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

yea joe and hare... u dudes got some piffness that str8 makes me jealous....
hows about giving up some of that good ol heat? lol

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

that last pic man......it....just....hurts....

i don't know what kind of crack i was smoking at the time that i told myself one pair of royal foams were all i needed! got them so easily too....could have had 3-4 pairs without any hassles at retail price! SMH @ myself

smh.gif
@ myself for not keeping 3/5 retro pairs Ioriginally had.

Downsizing the WRONG shoes FTL.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

that last pic man......it....just....hurts....

i don't know what kind of crack i was smoking at the time that i told myself one pair of royal foams were all i needed! got them so easily too....could have had 3-4 pairs without any hassles at retail price! SMH @ myself

smh.gif
@ myself for not keeping 3/5 retro pairs I originally had.

Downsizing the WRONG shoes FTL.
mad.gif
smh.gif
for thinking the royals wouldgo on sale so i could cop a 2nd pair....

C'mon guys... we can't let this thread die that easily...

I don't think I've ever posted my posite collection... so I'm gonna get on that.

My girl just bought me a DSLR for my birthday, just waiting for it to finally get here.

grin.gif

It's not dead, there just aren't that many foamposites compared to Air Force Ones, Air Maxes, SBs and other retro kicks.

Plus their haven't been that many new releases this year compared to the HOH madness of '08 and not that many people are into the foam lites.

What's up Ham? I still lurk around every once in a while, but I've been taking it easy on sneakers. Got to catch up on life (THEY TRIED TO PUT ME IN ABOX!)... lol

Can someone please tell me how foamposite ones(eggplants) fit? Do they run true to size or should I go a size bigger/smaller? Someone please pm me or replyhere. I'm about to trade someone my Melo 2's for their eggplants and idk how they fit. And is that a good trade? Thanks in advance.

ummm im not sure but

people say they run a half size to small cause they fit snug on the sides

alot of plp i know sized up two some even 3

I think i would go one size up

I went with my true size Pinoysole. They feel a little tight to start out, but loosen up and are very comfortable. I would say go with the true size or maybe ahalf size up.

Originally Posted by s dubl

That pic of the Royals...smh. All B-grades too correct?

Lol @ sleeping on the all black 1s. A lot of hate when they released. Glad I got mine for less than retail shipped
grin.gif

I have a feeling dudes will be salty later that slept on the Black/Cactus, and Black/Reds. I still don't have the black/reds....jus a lil salty as of now lol.

Anyone see the sample Black/Reds? Someone posted em in the pick up post few days back...Translucent sole
eek.gif
dopeness...IMO sample black/reds>sample black/cactus. I don't know why the !*+$ Nike dropped the ball and made em solid soles.
smh.gif

this shop around my way still has sizes in the black/reds.

damn man..i wish i would have started collecting foams a lot earlier....
smh at myself for not doing it....im just gonna start collecting the foamposite 1s...
those are my favorite by far....

and for those foam heads out there...i have a pair of Total Foamposite Maxs sz12
that i dont really get any use out of...if interested hit me up...

but
pimp.gif
to all the pictures people have posted

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

Originally Posted by s dubl

That pic of the Royals...smh. All B-grades too correct?

Lol @ sleeping on the all black 1s. A lot of hate when they released. Glad I got mine for less than retail shipped
grin.gif

I have a feeling dudes will be salty later that slept on the Black/Cactus, and Black/Reds. I still don't have the black/reds....jus a lil salty as of now lol.

Anyone see the sample Black/Reds? Someone posted em in the pick up post few days back...Translucent sole
eek.gif
dopeness...IMO sample black/reds>sample black/cactus. I don't know why the !*+$ Nike dropped the ball and made em solid soles.
smh.gif

this shop around my way still has sizes in the black/reds.
Any size 13's left?

my favorite NT thread, got me hooked on foams....

Haevent copped a non foam shoe in a minute....

Back
Top Bottom