THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

wasnt tryin to gun at you or prove a point, just sayin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also anyone got an size 12 army foams to trade for my 11.5
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

one pair..hundred pair or even no pair. if one is knowledgeable and passionate about foams, then hes a foamhead imo. is a sport team fan measured by how many"live" games hes seen or how much memorabilia he has? nope..
in any case, i am definitely a foam head. always have been always will be.
my pics and my sig speaks for itself..
hustlinflip..u forgot bout me?
tongue.gif

nice Mayhem.

is a sport team fan measured by how many "live" games hes seen or how much memorabilia he has? nope..
in any case

I love that point of view. kudos for using an excellent example. you got me there buddy, damn.... i guess i was just trying to nibble on something that i didntsmell first....

grin.gif

Posites........ i cant get enough

Cant speak for anyone else, but i am seriously passionate about these....NOW

When i was in JB ''ZOMBIE'' mode i couldnt spend this much on a NON jordan shoe.

What really seals the deal is how durable and stylish foams are, nearly indestructable.

I have sold a good amount of j's to fund my posite fix, but i dont regret it one bit.

Props to all teamposite or just plain old foam lovers.

i remember the first time i gave up some posites for a pair of jordan viii's....then the jordans crumbled on me
frown.gif

took an oath to never trade/sell a posite for anything less than another posite
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i remember the first time i gave up some posites for a pair of jordan viii's....then the jordans crumbled on me
frown.gif

took an oath to never trade/sell a posite for anything less than another posite
laugh.gif
x2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these are all old pics but i never sell my posites so they are all packed away somewhere...

red translucent sole foam one samples

sample eggplant foamdomes

OG sample flightposites

sample flightposite III Garnetts

1 of 1 eggplant samples

fruity pebbles

NYCs

a must have for any foam head

bonus, love these

couple more

group shot

OG eggplants

last but not least

^there was just 10.5 and 11's on ebay a couple days ago from the same seller.

i kinda regret passing on them.
ohwell.gif

Good stuff Shabby...Volt foams are a must if you have the $$
ohwell.gif
there is/was a DS pair in the buy/sell couple days ago, but I think dude wanted like$450...cant remember.

I saw a DS pair of Pennys size 11 for $350 in the buy/sell yesterday
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Good stuff Shabby...Volt foams are a must if you have the $$
ohwell.gif
there is/was a DS pair in the buy/sell couple days ago, but I think dude wanted like $450...cant remember.

I saw a DS pair of Pennys size 11 for $350 in the buy/sell yesterday
nerd.gif

Thats a steal right there for whoever gets them.

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

a must have for any foam head
so true........i need the voltages and the all black pro's with the gum sole.

good stuff dude, those blk/red samples are straight fire!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maaan....I saw a pair of OG black Foam Pros the other day on the other site. I was like
eek.gif
soles were super clean, looked almost like they releasedyesterday.

I'll look for the picture later and post it if I find it.

Cris' were pretty damn icey....but the pair I'm talking about was icier. Unbeleivable....

Does seaglow work on foamposite material?

I had a bottle I was going to use for when I restore both of my og foam pros, but I can't find the damn thing. The pearl pair has started to yellow, so Iwas thinking about ordering another bottle and using it on the foam portions as well as the outsoles.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Does seaglow work on foamposite material?

I had a bottle I was going to use for when I restore both of my og foam pros, but I can't find the damn thing. The pearl pair has started to yellow, so I was thinking about ordering another bottle and using it on the foam portions as well as the outsoles.
it might yellow it more...... theres a maintance thread in the JB forum, ask them in there, theres a dude that knows about all that....

I don't think it'll do anything Sherlock... I mean it works on plastic but I don't think it'll do anything but just leaving it all sticky.

Back
Top Bottom