THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Skyposite?!??!?!?!

i'll DEFINITELY need to see those in person but i already don't like 'em from those pics.

Posites never really had, or needed, much of a midsole.....and that midsole is just
sick.gif

i just noticed that one of those are carbon fibers.....so....

Dear Nike,

....i'll buy those skyposites if....and only if i can get some sort of guarantee that some carbon fiber FP1's or Foam ones/pro's will be comingout....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^ good looks...

and those skyposites look
pimp.gif
, i remember seeingthose back in march or may or something like that, and they def didn't look like those.. WOW

and what mag/book is that? i see hyperize and alapha raid or somethign like that

Those skyposites aren't gonna look right until I can see them i person and try them on. They might be the type of shoe to look better on your foot than onthe shelf, but it's hard to tell.

Those Cactus Foams are raaawwww... Nice fits to all 3 dudes, if I had a vote I'd give it to nwt though

Again....Fresh, dope pick up! Let's hope Nike does a good job on the FP2 retros...

Anyone see the Clogposite samples on ebay with the Air Max bubble last week or so? Any info on em to anyone that saw em?

Originally Posted by s dubl

or a black FoamPosite with Infrared accents...kinda like Cactus/Black reds, but with Infrared and an Infrared tinted translucent sole...
kinda. a few new ones in my showcase.

i'll have to post my foams one of these days.

yooooo Fresh, Never Wear Them, The Game is A Foot (Sherlock Foams?),
what happened to round 2 of the foam fits war? I was hoping to see some good fits guys!!!!!!

^

Lol, almost forgot. I haven't worn any foams this weekend. I think it's their turn since I already posted a second outfit. But everyone should feelfree to join in on the fun if they want.

It's kind of MO if it's only the same 3 people posting, lol.

Nice photoshop up there BP. I don't even know why, but that outsole made me think of a cherry/coconut Italian icy, lol.

^^^ o yea i forgot u posted 2 times... guess its fresh and nwt's turn.
i just dont post fits cause 99% of my fits consist of denim jeans and a matching shirt ;P
and yea, i agree... that photoshop is piff

Back
Top Bottom